Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior touch up - repair experience

Hi!

Ok, I recently bought this gorgeous 650i Coupé. But it had a few minor flaws, some paint chips on the steering wheel, start/stop button and cracked leather on the driver seat. As a German I couldn't stand that, I want my cars in perfect condition, (A)

Anyhow, colorglo.ae was recommend to me by a friend and I had a great experience. Everything looks like new. How they did it, I don't know. But I am a very happy camper. your mileage may vary though, so no guarantees but this company had only the most expensive Italian and German cars in their garage... they seem to know what they are doing.

Just the Oil change next week and I am good to go for the outing to Jebel Jais, yeah!

Here is the before after:

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

Cheers!
    Attached Files

wow! good job...

if you dont mind me asking, what was the cost for such a job? if they had expensive cars in their garage, i assume they are on the expensive side?

I need to get some work done on my e46 M3 seats...
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hi Wazif,

it was surprisingly affordable in my opinion. This company is used by all major car distributors in the region as they seem to have a few patents on their tools and products they use. For the steering wheel and the start/stop button I paid 600 Dhs (discounted) the seats each 250 so 1,100 overall. However, my seats had only minor cracks and blemishes. A full seat reconditioning is as far as I know 1000 Dhs per seat. But again, depends what needs to be done.

But asking won't cost you anything. I will PM you the mobile number of Ahmed, he is the Operation & Marketing Manager, you can send him pictures of your seat via whatsapp and ask him for a quote, he will give you one right away.

Tell him Ralf (650i) send you, when I told him who send me, he gave me a discount, am sure he will do the same. Oh and they do cash only.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      wow! good job...

if you dont mind me asking, what was the cost for such a job? if they had expensive cars in their garage, i assume they are on the expensive side?

I need to get some work done on my e46 M3 seats...
      Last edited by koolpep; 16-09-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

cheers Koolpep...appreciate the info provided :)
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
        X