2009 BMW 7er Limited-Edition for Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 BMW 7er Limited-Edition for Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

Christmas is just around the corner, and this of course means another limited edition luxury car for the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book. This year the company has decided to offer the new 2009 BMW 750Li Individual series which has a number of special touches to make it a very exclusive car.

Besides the standard 4.4L twin turbo V8 which produces 400hp and 450lbs-ft of torque, the limited edition receives a number of unique touches including a Diopside Black metallic exterior, Champagne Merino leather, and Piano Black trim. Buyers will pick up their new car in Munich, Germany this April and then travel down to the south of France to drive along the famous French Riviera. Upon completion of their trip, their new BMW will be shipped back to the United States.

A total of 31 limited edition Neiman Marcus BMW 750Li Individual sedans will go on sale October 16th for $160,000
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Isnt this over priced :eek: ? But definetely its the new competitor to the S Class and the A8 !

Comment

The color :drool:

Comment

they are going against the limited jaguar portfolio-100.... where only 100 were ever built. there is only 9 in the middle east of those. so let's see how many 7 series will be sold in the region

Comment

31 is simply too less..

Comment

rare :drool:

Comment

Lamborghini is still ahead with their Reventon produced in a limited quantity of 20 units only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                so let's see how many 7 series will be sold in the region
                None cuz they ain't WHITE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  None cuz they ain't WHITE!!
                  LoLz +1
                  People are simply in love with white colour here, they tend to forget that there are other beautiful colours available too :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    LoLz +1
                    People are simply in love with white colour here, they tend to forget that there are other beautiful colours available too :dunno:
                    I can see why they like white though... I could be waaaay off base but maybe it's to reflect sunlight?! I know my Carbon Black M3 get insanely hot when left in the sun!!!

even El Presidente has a white one... coincidence??! I think not! :rofl:
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

This car is only for the US, it is item on a mail-ordering catalogue from Neiman Marcus (a department store in the US)... they did the same thing a year or two ago with the limited edtion 6er that they sold all 50 of them in 92 seconds
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

For everything that has value, there's Master Card! Since were our boys set back cuz the car is not for our market?? :D

Ahmad, mine is white cuz it was the one I liked performance wise (I didn't hunt it down bro, sort of!! :D)...Before getting it, I was in the market for a US-spec Alpine White II E36 M3...God has His ways with things, ey?? ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X