Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTM angel eyes installation

Hi
    As long as i have a minor job on my angel eyes i decided to fix in not to buy new headlights so will buy DTM angel eyes but i have no idea where i can fix it also need to do the black out

I know some will say EHSAN but it seems he is outside of the country

Someone ?
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

The angel eyes install is DIY i reckon. I have done it on my e46 without any trouble. it could be the same for the e92 (havent researched to be honest) The front lights on the e46 are easy to dismantle and reassemble

Have you checked the international forums?

If DIY is not an option, swing by our sponsors place and check with them.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Yah the DIY is not an option i dont want to touch any electical cable
      I might reach for swap the headlight with project one from the supplier waiting his email
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
      and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Hi guys does anyone know were i can get angel eyes ccfl fitel in my car in sharjah [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
        take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

Can u give me the link

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
          take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/UAE-BMW-Ang...1648790116637/

Comment

Working...
            X