Official Launch of the Club - May 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I understand correctly this is how it will go:

3:30 - meet at AGMC. You take a look at some cars, walk around, chat with some people etc.
    4:15 - briefing on the drive (rules, security issues, route etc)
    4:30 - 6:00 driving around with people attending the event
    6:00 till whatever - reception at AGMC. I think this is when they will launch the M6 and X6M
    BMW E90 M3 | Akrapovic Evolution Titanium exhaust | Dinan Air Intake | Dinan Underdrive pulley | Dinan DKG Software

Comment

Originally posted by Froglet View Post
      If I understand correctly this is how it will go:

3:30 - meet at AGMC. You take a look at some cars, walk around, chat with some people etc.
      4:15 - briefing on the drive (rules, security issues, route etc)
      6:00 till whatever - reception at AGMC. I think this is when they will launch the M6 and X6M
      Thanks Froglet

still this point not clear to me
      drive around from where to where

hope someone will revert
      sigpic
      E46FANATIC

Comment

Thank you all.

So yes we will start gathering at 3:30pm. Then have a quick drive in Dubai with a very short stop and photshoot. Then head back to AGMC where we will official announce the accreditation of the club by the officials from germany/middle east/ and UAE. The route in details will be given to you during the briefing.
        We are expecting too many BMWs and a few surprises amongst the attendees. I cannot predict the number of BMWs that will attend but I can assure you will be impressed and hopefully we can manage this big number with your kind cooperation.
        To win you will have to look like you came from a BMW factory or BMW la la land and it will be rewarding you can trust me on that.
        Hope to see you tomorrow.

Comment

Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Very nice! Looking forward
            BMW E90 M3 | Akrapovic Evolution Titanium exhaust | Dinan Air Intake | Dinan Underdrive pulley | Dinan DKG Software

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              Thank you all.

So yes we will start gathering at 3:30pm. Then have a quick drive in Dubai with a very short stop and photshoot. Then head back to AGMC where we will official announce the accreditation of the club by the officials from germany/middle east/ and UAE. The route in details will be given to you during the briefing.
              We are expecting too many BMWs and a few surprises amongst the attendees. I cannot predict the number of BMWs that will attend but I can assure you will be impressed and hopefully we can manage this big number with your kind cooperation.
              To win you will have to look like you came from a BMW factory or BMW la la land and it will be rewarding you can trust me on that.
              Hope to see you tomorrow.
              Steam wash brother xD car detailing and polish ..... more polish please xD

thanks for clarifying
              sigpic
              E46FANATIC

Comment

Well its official, I cant make it, going to Lagos today :-(
                Please have an awesome official opening of the club and I look forward to attending thw next event.
                Congratulations of the official BMW accreditation and I can only see this club going upwards and upwards.
                Once again my apologies for not being able to attend.
                Have fun guys and drive safe. :-)
                Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Thank you everyone for an amazing event!

It was a great feeling surrounded by so many BMW fans.

Thank you Rami and Bruno for including me in the drive. Sorry I rushed out later because I was in a hurry.

Hope to join you in more events in the future.

Cheers!
                  Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                  19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                  M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Great event! I was very surprised by the turnout. and +1 to the organizers for organizing this properly despite the huge turnout!

Comment

Thanks guys.... [MENTION=189287]9a3eedi[/MENTION], congrats on winning the bike! arent you glad that you didnt leave early :)
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

lol definitely :D What a nice surprise that was.

Comment

To the Organizers of the Official Launch event,

Thanks for a great event!
                          It was my 1st event and I'm looking forward to many more.

Regards,
                          Beemer_driver

Comment

Thank you for the kind words beemer_driver :)
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Mabrouk [MENTION=189287]9a3eedi[/MENTION]

Welcome to club [MENTION=189196]Beemer_driver[/MENTION]!
                              - E82, 1M - Current
                              • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                              - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                              • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                              - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                              __________________________________________________
                              E82, 1M - Sold
                              E30, 325 Convertible - Sold
                              E60, 530 - Sold
                              E36, 318 Touring Sold
                              E36, M3 Evo Sold

__________________________________________________
                              Get Social with BMW Club UAE

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Hi guys,

When will the pics be released?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X