New look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New look

So I finally decided to try plasti dip. Result ..... Thank god I'm not a painter :'(

Here are some of the pictures
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

I'll eventually have it redone by a professional.

What do you guys think? Should I continue painting the roof too?

As for the grills, good job they look nice :D

As for the roof, remove what you've done :P and get it back to normal state. The roof doesn't need altering in my humble opinion.
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFiK View Post
      As for the roof, remove what you've done :P and get it back to normal state. The roof doesn't need altering in my humble opinion.
      Already removed it :) I was looking to have a bit of a contrast. I just left the mirrors in black.

image.jpg

Comment

Now the next item on the list, get those LCIs.

They'd give you a nice mean *** look!

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFiK View Post
          Now the next item on the list, get those LCIs.

They'd give you a nice mean *** look!

It is definitely on my list :) beautiful shots (Y)

Comment

[MENTION=2]RAFiK[/MENTION]: Did your car come with the shadow line or did you black out the window borders yourself?
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              [MENTION=2]RAFiK[/MENTION]: Did your car come with the shadow line or did you black out the window borders yourself?
              It comes with it. I just blacked out the frame around the windshield. But I already removed that.

Comment

Great. Where did you get the plasti dip?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                  Great. Where did you get the plasti dip?
                  From ACE Hardware store. If you are looking to get the glossifier too, go to the one on SZR, I just returned two cans yesterday (the last they had I believe).

Comment

Originally posted by omark View Post
                    From ACE Hardware store. If you are looking to get the glossifier too, go to the one on SZR, I just returned two cans yesterday (the last they had I believe).

sigpic

Comment

Already removed it :) I was looking to have a bit of a contrast. I just left the mirrors in black.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7575[/ATTACH]
                      Good call.
                      - E82, 1M - Current
                      • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                      - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                      • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                      - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                      E36, 318 Touring Sold
                      E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

[MENTION=2564]Hasan Shaikh[/MENTION] my car came with the Shadow Line (Thank God)

ACE Hardware is your best friend!

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I had plasti dip on my land cruiser and honestly it won't hold up on the front end of a car even the rear of mine looks like it has been sand blasted. With our heat and dust it starts fading and forming tiny holes, i had it applied 3 times and still would go bad no matter how many coats are put on. Maybe just my luck but best would be to get a foil wrap.

Comment

hmmm..... let's see so far so good. but i didn't wash the car yet after applying it....

Speaking of washes, do you guys wash the cars yourselves? or at petrol stations?

Comment

hmmm..... let's see so far so good. but i didn't wash the car yet after applying it....

Speaking of washes, do you guys wash the cars yourselves? or at petrol stations?
                              I wash it at home most of the time, but due to the wonderful weather i'm forced to use the station the rest of the time.
                              - E82, 1M - Current
                              • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                              - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                              • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                              - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                              __________________________________________________
                              E82, 1M - Sold
                              E30, 325 Convertible - Sold
                              E60, 530 - Sold
                              E36, 318 Touring Sold
                              E36, M3 Evo Sold

__________________________________________________
                              Get Social with BMW Club UAE

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
                              X