Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Suggestion for an Exhaust for E63 M6

Guys

Need suggestions for an exhaust for my E63 M6.

Thanks
    Hasan
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

I am very happy with the FOX exhaust. I didn't get to record the sound yet though.

Comment

Thanks mate. I'm looking for something that has a bit of engineering behind it as well.

Here is a video of my Tubi exhaust that I had earlier.

M6 Drive and Sound CHeck.wmv - YouTube
      sigpic

Comment

Nice (Y)

I read the akrapovic is quite good.

Comment

Yes. But it will get me divorced :)

- - - - - - - - - -

If I could spare the cash I would go akra
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            Yes. But it will get me divorced :)
            Haha The boss has the last word :P

Comment

Haha haha. Its called understanding mate. :)
              sigpic

Comment

:thumbsup2:

Comment

Have been interested in the V10 so much for the past years, I've heard and checked out many systems out there. FOX is not a great brand, in fact you do tend to lose some power over the high range.

Eisenmann is the most common and the sexiest by most, but IMHO the sexiest brand is Meisterschaft F1 Exhaust System. This thing shoots out +120 dB straight out from the mufflers.

BRUTAL BMW E60 M5 MEISTERSCHAFT EXHAUST (Section 1, 2, and 3) - YouTube
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

[MENTION=2]RAFiK[/MENTION] I didn't know Fox was that bad (maybe it's good compared to other local exhaust systems). I might end up replacing it with something else some day. That m5 has a very beautiful note indeed.
                    Is there a local distributor for those brands? Or do you have to have them shipped here then installed somewhere?

Comment

Thanks Rafik

That video is shot in a closed parking lot. The exhausts sounds a lot louder and sexier in such an environment. If i remember correctly there was a scandal about miestershaft selling copies of eisenmann exhausts. But definitely on my list.

Still, this time I am looking to get a valvetronic exhaust so that I don't have to worry about cops too much. My car only has 100 cell racing cats and no secondary cats or resonators, so it gets very loud with an aftermarket exhaust.

The trouble is, most of the manufacturers use electronic valve control mechanisms, which is not very durable. The new OEM technology is the under-pressure waste gates that is being used by the likes of Ferrari, Lambo, BMW etc. This is what I am looking for. Would actually be great if I can find something with OEM BMW valvetronic system.

Here is a short video of my Tubi exhaust in a parking lot. It sounds a lot better in a closed environment than on the road.

Tubi Style Street Exhaust Sound - YouTube

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by omark View Post
                      [MENTION=2]RAFiK[/MENTION] I didn't know Fox was that bad (maybe it's good compared to other local exhaust systems). I might end up replacing it with something else some day. That m5 has a very beautiful note indeed.
                      Is there a local distributor for those brands? Or do you have to have them shipped here then installed somewhere?

Most of the times you will need to get the exhaust shipped from abroad. However, there are a few tuners here that have dealerships for exhausts and you get a better deal with them than getting the exhaust shipped yourself.

We also have delaers for Hamann and Hartge, but they are extremely over priced.
                      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=2564]Hasan Shaikh[/MENTION] have you looked into the fast intention exhaust? It has good reviews ....
                        I think they have a dealer in Abhu Dhabi.

Comment

Originally posted by omark View Post
                          [MENTION=2564]Hasan Shaikh[/MENTION] have you looked into the fast intention exhaust? It has good reviews ....
                          I think they have a dealer in Abhu Dhabi.

They are selling gintani exhausts. Not a fan of those. Not sure of their fabrication capabilities. Don't think it will work for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

iPE valvetronic exhaust for E63 M6.

This will give a new meaning to loud.

sigpic

Comment

wow!!!! congrats! cant wait to hear the beast in real :)
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                              X