X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member to the Prestige club in UAE

hey, good afternoon everyone.
    ive just bought a e39 540i leMansBlue wohoo.. have to say i love it,,
    ok im not new to BM's as ive owned a e39 M5 in the UK and a 2003 4.4 x5 with much success as i knew a BMW expert who dealt with any issues i had!
    i actually won the M5 of a TV show in the UK - 'fifth gear' and it was the hosts personal car - his name Tiff Needel. still got that beauty in england parked in the garage!
    but im kinda weary about mechanics here... sorry if any of u guys are mechanics!
    im in Abu dhabi and would like to know can someone point me to a reliable mechanic or garage!
    i have a list of things that i want changing - more so preventative maintenance, but a couple of things that need to be done nevertheless.

Hi Mobashar, welcome!

Personally, if it was me, I would plan to do all the items in one go and arrange to get the car to Octane Garage here in Dubai.
    I don't know of any specific places in AD and can't say that I've read about any on here, but they may be buried further back in the forums that I haven't checked.

Comment

Thanks Kevaldo,
      Octane garage??
      I'll Google them.. As I'm new to the UAE
      What about parts for the car.. I would like to get a few pieces. Or would they source them.. Ie new armrest as I got an old phone one that needs changing and afew other little things?!?

Comment

hey,

ive also got the dreaded pixel problem..

do you know where i can get this resolved from?

Comment

to our humble house :)
          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

appreciate the welcome!:D

Nice set of cars you've owned Rafik!!

also to add to the list above ive also owned two diesels an e46 320d and an e90 320d!!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Do post some pics of the E39! Would love to see that color!

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Welcome to the club and the BMW Home :)

would advise you to get in-touch with Octane our sponsor they will be able to sort you out!

Please share some pic of your car and the old ones!
                - E82, 1M - Current
                • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                E36, 318 Touring Sold
                E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

BMW X4 35i

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys,
                    The two links above are for my 540i..
                    Unfortunately I haven't got any old pics of my x5 or m5, they're on my old laptop in the UK.. I'll get my brother to watsapp me one of these days to show you guys

Comment

awesome color and ride!

It's hard to find decent E39s these days! Keep her safe!

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Welcome and wow!!!!! .....you got an e39 M5 and that too tiff''s ex car! Brilliant!!!!!!!! But I'm sure it's seen a few power slides ;)
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Yep I'm sure it has lol...
                          Done a few myself, beast of a car!!

Comment

Congratulations on your beast. A quick Tip: if you install light weight flywheel and a good clutch you will be able to keep up with an m5 till 170kph.
                            Also help with your power slides :)
                            Enjoy safe driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's an auto tho!
                              Unless I change the transmission.. And I think it will cost too much,
                              I was looking for a manual tho before buying this!

Comment

Working...
                              X