No announcement yet.

New Member to the Prestige club in UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's cheaper to go with a manual rather than the hassle of converting your current. The market at the moment is almost dead you might be able to source a clean one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WELCOME TO THE CLUB :thumbsup2:
      Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Originally posted by Mobashar View Post

Thanks for the welcome guys,
        The two links above are for my 540i..
        Unfortunately I haven't got any old pics of my x5 or m5, they're on my old laptop in the UK.. I'll get my brother to watsapp me one of these days to show you guys
        Welcome to the club fellow Brit! Love the colour on her. Gawgeous! :thumbsup2:

Shak's your Man! Octane are the beez neez and they can help you out i am sure ( i just got the pixel issue pop up yesterday so i need to go and see him too!)

in AD, unfortuantely noone is as as in Dubai as far as i know....

cheers

- - - - - - - - - -

Unfortunately I haven't got any old pics of my x5 or m5, they're on my old laptop in the UK.. I'll get my brother to watsapp me one of these days to show you guys
        Welcome to the club fellow Brit! Love the colour on her. Gawgeous! :thumbsup2:

Shak's your Man! Octane are the beez neez and they can help you out i am sure ( i just got the pixel issue pop up yesterday so i need to go and see him too!)

in AD, unfortuantely noone is as knoweldgable as in Dubai as far as i know....

cheers
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

nice color
          BMW X4 35i

Comment

Working...
          X