How many BMW'S have you owned ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me wonder why I always loved the 3 series. I had 2x 2002 tii which I crashed while participating in illegal rally's, a beautiful dark green e30 325i, which was so sexy due to lowered suspension and spacers, an e36 325 , e46 and now an f30 335 which technically no longer mine as my wife confiscated. Share your story[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Tarek Ghannam

Started with the Red e36 318is which was my 1st BMW and my 1st car (with the number E 81060 ;)). Moved onto a Black e39 540i M-sport which was a beast of a car but gave me a lot of trouble! but loved the roar of the V8 under the hood. My 1st real ///M came back in 2007 which is the e46 M3 in Titanium Silver. I still have the car till date but foiled it matt white (a mistake considering the harsh dusty weather in the middle east!). Finally in 2014 picked an e92 M3 in Mineral white....and thats my BMW story so far!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thank you for sharing your story Wazif. Impressive rides you got. Two M3's at the same time. Must be a daily dilemma what to drive

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Sure is Tarek, but i try to rotate them every other day :) although i am bit biased towards the e46 m3 being my 1st ///M and a car i grew up dreaming about :)
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

i bought my first E36 325 Sedan it was my first and worst BMW experience ever,, moved Grand Cherokee for a year,, then to E36 320 changed motor to 2j engine for a couple of years ,, again back to E36 328is German specification <<<< best car i owned for 3 years never faced any problems it was fun to drive , if i have to own it back sure i will ,, shifted to Nissan Z350 US manual for a year,, and now E92 335 FBO my 2nd best car for 2 years now,, BMW in my opinion nice car to keep your hand on if you r welling to buy a used BMW you must know everything about the machine you own keep reading learning, dont ever give it to your Friends , wife, sisters,, find a trusted Garage otherwise do you do the job with correct tools, if you decide to drive BMW for long time and years give it perfect job, care , love
          sigpic
          • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
          and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Hey deepocean2009. Like me, it seems you are in love with the 3 series and I totally agree, never lend it to anyone and keep your ride for yourself with lots of TLC (tender, love and Care) ☺

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

X5 4.4 2004
              X5 4.8 2006
              E46 330 2007
              E46 M3 2008
              E63 M6 2008
              E30 M3 2009
              E30 M3 2010
              E39 M5 2010
              E30 M3 2010
              E39 M5 2010
              E39 M5 2010
              E46 320i 2013

as per what i remember 12

yes i've had 3 different m5s and e30s at one point
              Last edited by Bruno; 24-11-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Bruno you are killing me with this beautiful collection

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Started off with the E30 325 Mtek 2.7 L (was considered fast back then :) ) ... Love story began there but car had lots of troubles especially that i used to street race a lot and so all sorts of immature stuff, as would any 20 year old with a BMW with LSD :D. A few cars in between and i got my first ///M which was a 95 Avus blue E36 M3, boy was that a nice car to drive but also a headache to maintain at times.

E53 X5 came afterwards for 3 years and now in a love affair with the E92 M3

Comment

RamziA I know how girls used to love 325 Mtek. Lucky you. Impressive car history

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

3 cars only :P

- E39 528i
                      - E46 M3
                      - E92 M3

Enough headache. [MENTION=3]Bruno[/MENTION] I remember that phase with your Ms lying in the garage :P
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thank you Rafik. I am happy u reminded Bruno 😂

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Deepocean i still remember your e36 in The oman ride a few years back! [emoji6]

Tarek only 3 BMWs owned

E60 M5
                          E36 M3 EVO [emoji8]

I will be adding to that list in the future... Watch this space [emoji3]
                          Updated ;)

E92 M3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by shockerg1; 07-10-2016, 10:54 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Current
                          E92 M3 2011
                          # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                          # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                          # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                          E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                          # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                          # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                          # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Two M's that makes u special . One of which is an evo😉

Tarek Ghannam

Comment

e32 730i Manual Black
                              e39 523 i Manual Black
                              e39 528 i Manual Red
                              e39 M5 Burguny Color (Cant remember the name)
                              e60 M5 Black
                              e39 M5 Titan Silver
                              e36 M3 Avus Blue
                              e39 M5 Le Mans Blue
                              e46 M3 Manual Steel Gray
                              e39 M5 Silverstone
                              e46 M3 Convertible SMG
                              e92 M3 DKG CURRENT

Uff.. quite a list :)
                              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                              Dubai Investment Park 2
                              The Curve Building Complex
                              Warehouse No.1
                              P.O Box 28638
                              Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                              Office: +97148830851
                              Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                              Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                              Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Working...
                              X