Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys guys Need Exhaust Suggestion for my e92 330i 2008

hi there guys

i want to change my e92 330i stock Exhaust :slap: any suggestion for an exhaust with a beast sound with a good price :D ?
    and also i am looking for a 19 inch GTS or BBS CH any one knows where can i find it ?

What I'd do, is remove the catalytic converters. They'd give you that extra push and free some horse, while giving the car bit more beefy sound!

Rims, I guess your best bet is to buy online.
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thank you , but if I removed the catalytic converters will effect badly on the car mechanics !?
      For the rims , the shipping cost equals the rims price :S i think it's not fair hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by moe. issa View Post
        Thank you , but if I removed the catalytic converters will effect badly on the car mechanics !?
        For the rims , the shipping cost equals the rims price :S i think it's not fair hahahaha

Hi Moe,

The catalytic converter burns the unused fuel. The honeycomb mesh that you see when you look into the converter is designed to glow red hot and burn the excess fuel before it gets beyond that point.

It is true that without it the engine will breath easier but the computer in newer cars is designed to have some back pressure and when it is gone it does not know how to compensate for it.

The O2 sensors measures fuel in parts per million. When there is more air flowing past it the computer increases the fuel because it assumes that the engine is running lean. When this happens you end up with too much fuel build up making the car run "RICH". This could end up throwing a fault code. Therefore, you MAY need to reprogram the ECU to accept the changes to the back pressure measurement.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thank you wazif for these kind information, i think it's better to avoid the headache and just upgrade the cat back exhaust but any suggestions for a good one

Comment

Working...
          X