Where to buy Angel Eyes for E46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Angel Eyes for E46?

Where can I buy angel eyes for my 2005 330Ci Convertible?

Also? Are they reliable as the original ones? I mean I know they are aftermarket so I was wondering how reliable they are and how good is the XENON in them? Is it as powerful as the original XENON I have or are they weaker?

How much would they cost me?

Angel eyes for E46 are called CCFL. You should be looking for a CCFL. There are multiple of companies that sell CCFL for E46, you just need to check and see which one you'd take based on your preference.
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

ebay is your best bet...and as Rafik mentioned earlier, search for CCFLs
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

thanks guys

Im confused though, do I just need the rings or the full light?

Here are some of the search results I found on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...r+E46&_sacat=0

If you could post a link to the item it would be appreciated
        Last edited by Phoenix; 27-12-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

just the rings :) the link you posted is correct. Get the rings and the adapter. Once you have them , then happy DIY! :)

its an easy and relatively quick job.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            just the rings :) the link you posted is correct. Get the rings and the adapter. Once you have them , then happy DIY! :)

its an easy and relatively quick job.
            What adapter?

Do these come with that adapter? Please see: BMW LCI E46 3 Series 2D Xenon Headlight 240 SMD LED Angel Eyes Halo Rings Kit | eBay

Comment

yes...but dont get these....get the semi circular ones..they give the proper OEM look ..... like the ones below

4 x CCFL Angel Eye Halo Rings Light Lamp Kit for BMW E36 3 E38 7 E39 5 E46 White | eBay

Angel Eye Halo White Light CCFL Rring Illumination Non Projector 12V for BMW E46 | eBay
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                Thank you very much for the links, I ordered these. When they arrive I will take them to the X Service Center to see if they can fix them and since they will need to open the light, might as well give it an interior polish for the headlights

Comment

Hello all, i am also looking for CCFL angel halo rings for my e46 (2002 model with projectors), but problem is i do not own a credit card to order these, so can anyone help me how to find them locally or a group order?

Comment

Working...
                  X