Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback Request] Aftermarket solution for F30 LCI (340i) Halogen --> LED Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Feedback Request] Aftermarket solution for F30 LCI (340i) Halogen --> LED Lights

Dear All,

So I got a 340i 2 months back but they came with Halogens.

I've been on the look out for a decent pair of aftermarket headlights.. The folks from oneighty NYC responded back with the below option

- Its $1900 a pair + Shipping
    - based on the M4 LED light design
    - fully plug and play (no coding needed - which i felt was strange)

Lemme know what you think of these. and most important question

- Will I lose my warranty on the whole car if I install just OEM headlights / OR will I lose warranty only on the headlights.? bought my car from AGMC.

oes 3.jpgoes 4.jpgoes 5.jpgoes 6.jpgoes 1.jpgoes 2.jpg

Get yourself a used set of original lights and retrofit it by one of our sponsors

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with Bruno, OEM is the way to go. Try to look in Sharjah for a used pair from a totaled car, they shouldn't be expensive. Our sponsors should be able to fix them for you and do the necessary coding if needed.
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thank you guys

So i found some OEM pre-LCI lights on ebay for ~ €300 (1200 dhs give or take)

Still to check out Sharjah on totalled cars for the lights.

I also checked with AGMC on fitting aftermarket lights and effects on warranty. What they had to say was - " in the future if there is an electrical problem, and the source of that problem is traced to the lights - we wont honor the warranty for that claim"

Sounded fair to me. Now time to save some money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X