Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yas Marina island track day (Southern circuit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yas Marina island track day (Southern circuit)

On the day we saw you guys on the road we were heading down to the island, I know there was some confusion if we were going with you, or if you guys were coming with us.. Anyways .. Here are the pics..

the other day, on the 25th, I had the pleasure of actually being around for a track day at Yas Marina (south circuit). The day was a complete success and lots if fun was had by all (bar one guy in a 911, who crashed on the warm up lap)

Initial session my lap times were terrible, but then as the day evolved, so did my lap times, esp after not switching down to 2nd anymore.. just got in a groove and from the beginning of the day to the end, I think I took around 5 secs off the lap time.

Super enjoyable day, car went great, and now nicely tucked away for sleeping.
    Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Awesome! would love to see some track footage :) post them please
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

lol that other z4 is an ex member's car.

Comment

Actually Bruno, that /other/ zed IS a members car.;)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

you just saw my post? lol

yeah it was for an ex member then sold to some guy then back to a member i guess. unless that guy who bought has become a member

Comment

Lol yeah life is pretty hectic atm mate, hope we can have a coffee or two at the show n shine. ;)

Comment

That looks like great fun!

Comment

Working...
              X