Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

1992 BMW e34 M5 Naghi Motors Edition (Only 2 in the world!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 BMW e34 M5 Naghi Motors Edition (Only 2 in the world!)

Hi guys,

I need to sell my 1992 BMW e34 M5 3.6L Naghi Motors Edition. I have my wedding coming up and I didn't realize how expensive flowers were! :P I will be totally honest, I do not know the real value of this car today but if you are interested I will be open to your offer.

About the car:

5 Alpine White II cars were built by BMW at the request of Naghi Motors in Saudi. They were the only M5's to have the Recaro Bucket Racing seats with the original classic M patten on them. The regular M5's had just normal front seats. This also comes with red seatbelts and red needles in the gauges. It was also faster than the regular M5's due to lack of a Catalytic converter. It was the only M car to have the original M patterned "rainbow" on it's hood.

As I said, the reason for selling is that I don't have the time to take care of it and I have my wedding coming up, I'm hoping someone here will be willing to do that for me.

The car is being resprayed now because the previous owner painted it Red.

I have spent more than 30k in restoration already.

I am also looking for a proper garage that car take care of the mechanics of the car so if any kind heart there would point me into the right direction, I would be really grateful! :thumbsup2:

Please let me know if you're interested.

Ezra
    WhatsApp 055-9508508
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SlowDriver; 25-04-2016, 09:29 PM.
    1992 BMW E34 ///M5 Naghi Motors Edition

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Woow an unique car bro! Regards to garage maybe Octane Service Center can help you

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
      Woow an unique car bro! Regards to garage maybe Octane Service Center can help you
      Ah thanks for the tip man. I've seen this garage being mentioned around here. Are they expensive? Anyone you know who I can get in touch with?

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Hi [MENTION=2171]SlowDriver[/MENTION]

Octane and Kinetechnik Motosports are both sponsors of the club. You are welcome to look into the feedback provided in the sponsors section for a more informed decision. Both these sponsors provide similar services (however, KM has now shifted base to AUH).

Brilliant car btw. Wish you could keep this beauty, because she will soon appreciate in value based on the history and rarity of the car.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

your car has been sat infront sara autocare (if my memory is right) for a very long time?

Comment

Lovely car. It was made for Saudi market and about 16 of them.

If it is the same one that Bruno mentioned parked outside Sara autocare, then I must've asked if it is for sale about 4 times over the years.

Unfortunately I might have to sell my 3.8 sometime in the near future.

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

is this car still for sale?

Comment

[MENTION=2171]SlowDriver[/MENTION]

:)
                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  your car has been sat infront sara autocare (if my memory is right) for a very long time?
                  Yup. Sara had a backlog of customers waiting for their cars to be painted. Since the car was going to be scraped to bare metal, I didn't mind the wait in the sun. The car is done now and it looks awesome. :thumbsup2:

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by DAVE215 View Post
                  is this car still for sale?
                  Hi Dave215,

Yes it is. The car is finally painted and is going through mechanical restoration at Octane. Would you like to see some photos? I have some on my phone but I can't seem to upload it, the website only allows a ridiculous amount of storage space. I can WhatsApp you the new photos.

My number is 055.9508.508

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

What a beautiful car!!!

Comment

still available?

hey there! is this beauty stilla vailable?

Comment

Working...
                      X