Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De Chrome and Powder Coat Wheels - where in Abu Dhabi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Chrome and Powder Coat Wheels - where in Abu Dhabi?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to de chrome my 7er and would like to find somewhere to do this for me in Abu Dhabi along with powder coat my wheels and perhaps paint the calipers. Any suggestions?

Plastidip?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

You had any experience with it? Anywhere will do it for me? I really don't have the time or facilities to do these things myself these days.

Comment

In abu dhabi contact mohammed
        +971509080095

Harakat work shop

You can use my name rani

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Thanks for the contact details. That'll be handy for when I decide what I'm doing... toying with the idea of a few black or red details on the exterior, but want to keep it subtle and avoid it looking cheap/tacky.

Comment

Working...
          X