Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to BMW UAE Club

HI,

I come from Georgia and am a new member. Wanted to say Hi to you all and share my ride. 2003 E60 525i Japan spec, below you can see the pic.

The reason I joined forum is that I need some help from experienced members of where to do certain type of services for my car and not get ripped of.

I want to reset the radio code on my E60 so that I can listen to local FM channels. Where is this possible to do with reasonable price?

Thanks in advance for feedback.IMG-20160524-WA0015.jpgIMG-20160524-WA0020.jpg

Welcome to the club did u try this

Turn radio off using the left navigation display radial button
    Turn radio on
    Immediately press and hold the SELECT button on the navigation display for 12 seconds
    After 12 seconds the radio serial number will be displayed.
    Using the left and right buttons select AREA.
    Using the 1 button select USA (or your area)
    Turn radio off to save.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
      Welcome to the club did u try this

Turn radio off using the left navigation display radial button
      Turn radio on
      Immediately press and hold the SELECT button on the navigation display for 12 seconds
      After 12 seconds the radio serial number will be displayed.
      Using the left and right buttons select AREA.
      Using the 1 button select USA (or your area)
      Turn radio off to save.

deepocean2009 thanks for reply. I don't think I have left navigation radial display. My iDrive is first generation iDrive professional CCC. Which leaves me with the iDrive knob and Menu button only. Could you be more specific of what should I do.

Thanks for reply by the way..

Comment

Will come back to you soon

sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Oki lsn you have 2 routes to go

1. Find someone using inpa software with good knowledge
          2. Again find someone outside country to do remote coding for you

You have to recode your ccc software to change the VO remove country option jap to europe.. and this is not confirm it will work it depends on your ccc radio antena hardware as Europe and usa using 2 plugs for fm and am and in some casing like 7s for jap sp 1 plug only .. if you search in google for ccc radio frequency jap to eu follow the coding threads u still can do it by ur self
          I have no idea if [MENTION=395]shak[/MENTION] can also do it for you.. worth to try also

Regards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
            Oki lsn you have 2 routes to go

1. Find someone using inpa software with good knowledge
            2. Again find someone outside country to do remote coding for you

You have to recode your ccc software to change the VO remove country option jap to europe.. and this is not confirm it will work it depends on your ccc radio antena hardware as Europe and usa using 2 plugs for fm and am and in some casing like 7s for jap sp 1 plug only .. if you search in google for ccc radio frequency jap to eu follow the coding threads u still can do it by ur self
            I have no idea if [MENTION=395]shak[/MENTION] can also do it for you.. worth to try also

Regards

Thanks a lot for informaion.

Comment

Some great information being shared here! thanks for educating us :)
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Deep ocean's knowledgebase is as deep as the ocean [emoji111]🏽️[emoji6].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Current
                E92 M3 2011
                # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
                X