Brakes upgrade kit..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brakes upgrade kit..!!!

Hi guys i got a 1M and am looking for an upgrade brake kit ... Any got something around new or used in a good condition..?

If you are looking for an OEM upgrade set, I have a pair of used rotors with braided lines and EBC pads.

Check out AP Racing by Essex, been running them on my car for over a year with track abuse and performance is phenomenal.

Comment

Hey jimmy would like to have a look on ur OEM upgrade kit can u post some picz

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm afraid you will have to order them. i bought a set of D2 BBK for my e39 M5 back in the days and never been happier. for track duty they were excellent specially that my car was 2 tons and pushing around 500hp.

if money is not an issue get AP or Brembo, otherwise D2 should be just fine

your car has the exact same brakes as the e92 m3. simon here got the arma BBK maybe he can help once he is back from his vacation

Comment

Thanks bro still thinking what to go with ill check with simon aswell

Comment

Bruno! Where did you order your D2 BBK?

Thanks

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            i'm afraid you will have to order them. i bought a set of D2 BBK for my e39 M5 back in the days and never been happier. for track duty they were excellent specially that my car was 2 tons and pushing around 500hp.

if money is not an issue get AP or Brembo, otherwise D2 should be just fine

your car has the exact same brakes as the e92 m3. simon here got the arma BBK maybe he can help once he is back from his vacation
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Alghaithi.1M View Post
              Hey jimmy would like to have a look on ur OEM upgrade kit can u post some picz

I do not have any at the moment, but they are basically a set of OEM rotors with upgraded pads and lines.

Something to consider in a BBK is weight, some BBK's weigh more than OEM and add a lot of rotational mass to the car.

I lost around 21 pounds with my front BBK from AP, makes a huge difference in performance in addition to braking power!

Comment

Working...
              X