Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KW v3 coilover on e46

Hai there,
    Does anyone have experience with kW coilover or coilover from other brands installed in your car?
    Best location for coilover install in dubai, where they do proper corner balancing and damper adjustments..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

KW V3 is an aggressive setup. driven a bunch of cars with those

i've had the V2 on my M5,it was perfect. I currently have a set of Jom coilovers on my e46 station wagon they work just fine for the past 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      KW V3 is an aggressive setup. driven a bunch of cars with those

i've had the V2 on my M5,it was perfect. I currently have a set of Jom coilovers on my e46 station wagon they work just fine for the past 3 years
      Where did u get those installed from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just installed them at a random indy shop in sharjah. in dubai everyone needed an appointment so couldn't bother. drove off to sharjah got them done in 2 hours. I dont usually do that but wanted them done and out of the way on a Friday so worked well for me.

Comment

just installed them at a random indy shop in sharjah. in dubai everyone needed an appointment so couldn't bother. drove off to sharjah got them done in 2 hours. I dont usually do that but wanted them done and out of the way on a Friday so worked well for me.
          That's great..
          Has the handling improved? Do we need to change bushings as well. Heard the OEM bushings wld get shot if u install coilover...
          What's ur experience?

Comment

i have replaced them all when i did it. go with powerflex all around if you had the chance, min are stock though. they will need replacement but the beauty of the e46 the parts are dirt cheap.

handling is way better on this bulky car and drastically imporved

Comment

i have replaced them all when i did it. go with powerflex all around if you had the chance, min are stock though. they will need replacement but the beauty of the e46 the parts are dirt cheap.

handling is way better on this bulky car and drastically imporved
              How many miles done on the same setup?
              Is the lifetime of the coilover almost to oem standard?....

Comment

This brand surprisingly lasted me well. till now i have no leaks or problems. usually they last you half the life time of stock setup. Im no expert here but i have had coilovers fail on me after a while. this one for some reason havent yet. touch wood.

i bought the car with 91k... now done 130k and no issues. btw i installed them after a week of acquiring the car

Comment

This brand surprisingly lasted me well. till now i have no leaks or problems. usually they last you half the life time of stock setup. Im no expert here but i have had coilovers fail on me after a while. this one for some reason havent yet. touch wood.

i bought the car with 91k... now done 130k and no issues. btw i installed them after a week of acquiring the car
                  Awesome...
                  How much did it cost u including installation?

Comment

Originally posted by ManuE46 View Post
                    Hai there,
                    Does anyone have experience with kW coilover or coilover from other brands installed in your car?
                    Best location for coilover install in dubai, where they do proper corner balancing and damper adjustments..

Lap57 in Sharjah can setup your coilovers and do the corner balancing as well.

It is better to get coilovers with camber plates so you can adjust the front camber as well. Otherwise, you will not get the full benefit of the coilovers.
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                    X