Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Selling my Alpina B10 E39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my Alpina B10 E39

Hi

I'm selling Alpina B10, its sad, but due to the circumstances I have to let go, please msg me on WhatsApp for further info.

Generally here are the specs and info about the car and the price I'm selling:
    Alpina B10 E39 2002
    187000 KMH
    well maintained
    4.6L 0-100 5.4secs auto Alpina mode transmission
    19inch wheels original alpine wheels.
    Selling price 45000aed

Currently parked and unused for the months, needs battery and oil change.

Please msg me first here to provide you with my contact on WhatsApp

By the time the car is sold or selling was canceled I will mark this post.
    IMG_4633800p.jpginterior.jpg
    Last edited by thunderboard; 04-08-2016, 01:43 PM.

Very nice

I love you car. I have a 2001 B10 E39 and unfortunately I'm going to be selling it too. I have another kid on the way so need to trade it in for another SUV.

I'm interested to know if and how you sell yours. Any advice most appreciated. I will be putting my up for sale on this club marketplace soon.

Comment

Did you sell it?

Hey Thunderboard, did you sell your B10 yet?

Comment

Update on selling my Alpina B10 E39 Production No 125

Dear Club,

I would like to update on selling my B10, its parked safely and still in excellent condition and unused, please note the production number of the car is 125.

I dropped the price to 32000 and negotiable for who wants to own it.

More pics available.

Best Regards

- - - - - - - - - -

you can call on this number to view the car.
        050 1300610

Comment

Great deal on a unique car.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post
            Great deal on a unique car.
            Thanks, its indeed in great shape, I though there were pics, Ill post again some pics.
            B10 copy.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X