Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headers e46 330i

Hai there,
    Just wanted to know if someone in the club is running headers on there cars?

Actually never wanted to go this route, but it seems that to get any sort of power increase and staying n/a exhaust is a must.
    Just wanted to know whether it benefits at the end of the day compared to the nuisance that really are headers....[emoji1] [emoji1].

Has anyone recently used fox exhaust for cat backs?

Any issue during the yearly passing (RTA).

Does AGMC install exhaust systems?

Too many questions....I know....

Thanks...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have a Fox Catback on my E36, it passed 3 times Sharjah but not sure if RTA has a different procedure. but as far as i know if the car doesn't produce alot of CO then you are good to go.
    AGMC Does not install Exhaust systems, you might want to visit Octane for that.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
      I have a Fox Catback on my E36, it passed 3 times Sharjah but not sure if RTA has a different procedure. but as far as i know if the car doesn't produce alot of CO then you are good to go.
      AGMC Does not install Exhaust systems, you might want to visit Octane for that.
      What abt headers...
      Most of the headers that are for the e46 are catless. I guess the only one with cat is the magnaflow..

So the main issue is with headers it's going to be loud. I was wondering if any of the members know an installer who can give paper for the exhaust install.

Like for Chevrolet u can get papers from Al Gandhi and liberty.
      Is there a place where u can get paper works to avoid hassle from police.

I know hamman does but they don't have any parts for e46 330i. Only for m3 and upwards..
      [emoji19] [emoji19] .

Comment

I think. If you delete the cats and keep the OEM exhaust, you should be fine.

Again, I am not sure about this.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Will have to try I guess...
          With RTA it's a hit or miss situation..

Many people have got away with almost race setup others have had issue with even cat backs....

😀😀

Comment

get the ebay headers... rta is a hit or miss as stated above. but try to keep the car far from being loud and you should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              get the ebay headers... rta is a hit or miss as stated above. but try to keep the car far from being loud and you should be fine
              At idle even with headers the car is quite.
              The problem is lack of catalytic converter as non of the eBay headers have them.
              If the guy who checks the car rev them and find the rasp then problem.
              Moreover the biggest giveaway will be the stainless steel when compared to how old the car is..
              Anyways have ordered one.
              When it arrives only I can know whether it fits or not as the last part I ordered from eBay was wrong and the supplier wld replace it..

Main question....
              Does anyone have eBay headers in their car?..

Comment

Pass the RTA and then install them to be on the safe side.
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                X