Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2001 Alpina B10 V8 E39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Alpina B10 V8 E39

Very sad to be selling the best car I've ever owned. But I do need to sell this pretty quickly as second baby is about to arrive and we are now a 2 SUV family (2 kids and 2 dogs!) I need the money to pay the hospital fees!

Price AED 39,000 (negotiable only for club members)

I bought the car in 2010 from a private seller. I had it fully checked out by Shak who was then at X Service Centre. He knew the car well as he'd been maintaining it.

Very rare & beautiful car, a real classic from 2001. In great condition - I've maintained the car consistently using BMW expert Shak at Octane Service Centre and previously X Service Centre - and I have full service history. I've spent a lot of money looking after this car (with a lot of love) so it is in fabulous condition.

I'm hoping there's a real classic Alpina enthusiast out there who will appreciate this car as much as I have. Wonderful acceleration and really fun to drive.

BMW Alpina B10 (E39)

Year: 2001

Mileage: 230,400km

F4 V8 engine 4.619L

VANOS 368bhp

Max output (kW/hp) 255 / 347

Max torque (Nm) 480

Acceleration (0-100 km/h) 5.5 / 5.7 s

Top speed (km/h) 279 / 269

ZF 5-speed automatic gearbox with steering wheel paddles for manual gear change (Switch-Tronic)

Original 18" alloys

Manufactured in Germany

Gulf spec

Silver colour with a tint of green (beautiful colour - see the pics!)
    Attached Files

Hello
    Saw your post on my thread (introduction section). please PM me your #. thank you

Comment

Hey [MENTION=1019]Fe9L[/MENTION], Did you get my PM with my number? You can WhatsApp me on that number.

Comment

No did not receive a pm

Comment

I sent an email through this forum. Not sure what went wrong. Anyway, my number is 050 553 1823. Thanks, David.

Comment

Dropping price to AED 35,000 for a quick sale

Dropping price to AED 35,000 for a quick sale ... and this is negotiable only for BMW Club UAE members.

Comment

GLWS! Nice car btw ;)

Comment

Dear fellow BMW enthusiasts,

I'm afraid I now need to sell this car immediately so am planning on doing a blind auction - I will sell to the highest bidder, whatever the price.

Please reply to this post or PM / email / SMS me if you'd like to make a bid.

I LOVE this car but unfortunately need to sell it immediately. If anyone wants to see the car or ask about it, it is currently parked outside Octane Service Centre and you can ask Shak any questions about the car as he has maintained it always.

Thanks, David
                dashford@email.com
                +971 50 553 1823

Comment

Originally posted by Dashford View Post
                  Dear fellow BMW enthusiasts,

I'm afraid I now need to sell this car immediately so am planning on doing a blind auction - I will sell to the highest bidder, whatever the price.

Please reply to this post or PM / email / SMS me if you'd like to make a bid.

I LOVE this car but unfortunately need to sell it immediately. If anyone wants to see the car or ask about it, it is currently parked outside Octane Service Centre and you can ask Shak any questions about the car as he has maintained it always.

Thanks, David
                  dashford@email.com
                  +971 50 553 1823

*** This will be a *blind* auction by the way. Just bid how much you're willing to pay and if you are the highest bid the car will be yours :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X