Good wheel balancing shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good wheel balancing shop

I thought I should share my experience for wheel balancing as I searched for a good balancing wheel shop and I found El Hawai Tyre shop in alquoz. They have the Hunter GSP 9200 which is a great balancing machine and also they took the time to rotate my tires on the wheels when they found that it needed to be rotated to minimize the balancing material that will be put on the wheel. My car feels as a different car after doing a good balancing job.

how much they charge ?

Comment

Originally posted by ownz View Post
      how much they charge ?
      They charge only 100 aed for 4 wheels balancing.

Comment

Thanks For sharing! Are they the Pirelli dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

yes ramy al hawai is the the pirelli dealer, Ibrahim was running pirellis and did extremely well in the evolve fun run for a first timer

good to meet you Ibrahim

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            yes ramy al hawai is the the pirelli dealer, Ibrahim was running pirellis and did extremely well in the evolve fun run for a first timer

good to meet you Ibrahim
            It was a pleasure meeting you and I really had fun yesterday. Waiting for BMW Club racing day :).

Comment

Working...
            X