Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front 3d lip and kidney grills install

Hi guys,

Am new to the site. Great to have a local forum for bmw!

I have f32 and recently I purchased front 3d cf lip, back difuser (M performance style-non cf) plus kidney grills and cf mirror covers.

Any recommendation for a good shop in Dubai to install these exterior parts?

Cheers,
    M

Hi AlKaid...Welcome on board! Check our list of sponsors who can help you with the install. IF you are based in Dubai, then Octane and Simon motorsports can help with the install. If based in Abu Dhabi, then Kinetechnick Motorsports can help you out.

All the best
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Much appreciated Mate. I contacted both, and guess I may go with Octane. I spoke to Shack (I hope I got the name correctly) and I will pop up by their garage after 2pm today.

I shall post some photos once the installation is finished.

Cheers,
      Majd

Comment

Legend!

[MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION], many thanks mate. [MENTION=395]shak[/MENTION] at Octane was a top guy, all the parts were installed professionally in great time manner and with very reasonable cost. Am def a coming back customer.

Cheers for the help my friend.

Majd
        Last edited by AlKaid; 10-10-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlKaid View Post
          [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION], many thanks mate. [MENTION=395]shak[/MENTION] at Octane was a top guy, all the parts were installed professionally in great time manner and with very reasonable cost. Am def a coming back customer.

Cheers for the help my friend.

Majd
          Glad you were sorted out :) Now lets see some pics of the final product :)
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Great advice

Hi guys,

Great advice received here. I also have just fitted the carbon fibre front lip and rear spoiler. Mirror covers and rear defuser to come shortly. Also thinking about a stage 1 tune.

Picking the car up from AGMC later today.

Any advice on exhausts guys?

Was talking with Simon Motorsports, seems like I will be going with these guys for the mods.
            Thanks [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] for reminding me to check the sponsors, some good stuff there!

Welcome to the club [MENTION=190069]AlKaid[/MENTION]
            Cheers! :thumbsup2:

Comment

Working...
            X