Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolve Stage 1 ECU Flash Remap for BMW M2 (with Dyno Graphs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve Stage 1 ECU Flash Remap for BMW M2 (with Dyno Graphs)

Source: Evolve @ bimmerpost

Over the last few weeks we have been working on our ECU Remap/Flash on our M2. The car is currently stock bar the ECU remap. We will be adding downpipe, exhaust, FMIC and Intake over the coming weeks/months. We will also be working on a back end flash for those running JB4.

As the N55 in the M2 is essentially the same as in the M235i we were expecting to get the same results. For reference a stock M235i makes anywhere between 333-345 BHP (flywheel) on our Dyno Dynamics machine.

The ECU tuning process requires removal of the ECU so that it can be flashed on the bench. During this process we can also unlock the ECU so it can be in the future flashed via OBDII using our Evolve-R cables.

These are our initial dyno graphs with the car using 99 RON (93 Octane) pre and post tuning. They are the highest stock figures vs the highest tuned figures tested back to back

Flywheel Power

Wheel Power

We will be providing verified Vbox tests as soon as we get a chance to do some runs. It does appear this platform will be limited on bolt ons and tune and hybrid turbo will be required for those wanting some serious gains.

The tune is certainly noticeable on the road with the car being more responsive and providing a nice linear power delivery which means the car is still very tractable/predictable.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

For a Second i thought you bought an M2 :laugh:
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
    X