Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2012 E92 GCC M3 Mineral White Fox Red Leather - 56 000km AGMC maintained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 E92 GCC M3 Mineral White Fox Red Leather - 56 000km AGMC maintained

Selling my beautiful E92 M3 Coupe in superb condition.

GCC Specification

M-DCT

This is your chance to get a perfectly equipped and well cared for icon of a car; the BMW M3 with a glorious 4 litre naturally aspirated V8 engine.

Driven by Western Ex-pat with love and care.

Car bought as Premium Certified second hand BMW directly from AGMC in 2014.

Owned the car since May 2014 and it was on warranty/service package until June 2016, so therefore meticulously serviced and cared for only at BMW importer AGMC.

Never been to the track with it, only cruising up and down between the Marina and Down Town on SZR.

Only hand-washed and parked in garage.

The Car is an absolute beauty in special colour Mineral White with red leather interior, legal heat shield window tint by V-Kool on the windows and interior in great condition.

Harman Kardon stereo plays your music beautifully from your smart phone over Bluetooth.

Car has original BMW motor sport carbon spoiler and Akrapovic exhaust, and BMW Motorsport decals.

Whatsapp or sms for more pictures, or call me for questions.

Price: AED 205 000

front main.jpg

front 2.jpg

interior 1.jpg

rear side.jpg

rear.jpg

speedometer.jpg

Bump!

Comment

gorgeous car! i wish it was manual.

Comment

Originally posted by veloce View Post
        Thank you Veloce:) You can always operate the MDCT in manual mode; via the gear lever or the paddle shifters.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by veloce View Post
          The DCT is like a manual but without the clutch pedal. It's faster as well since no human can switch as fast as a DCT Transmission can. Shifts are instantaneous and not laggy like your traditional steptronic you find in other cars. This is an M DCT Transmission!

Plus you have the benefit of putting it in full auto mode for those times when you hit a road with insane traffic. It's the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            The DCT is like a manual but without the clutch pedal. It's faster as well since no human can switch as fast as a DCT Transmission can. Shifts are instantaneous and not laggy like your traditional steptronic you find in other cars. This is an M DCT Transmission!

Plus you have the benefit of putting it in full auto mode for those times when you hit a road with insane traffic. It's the best of both worlds.
            Very well explained Phoenix.

Indeed, this is in practice a sequential, double clutch transmission with the added convenience of automatic operation for those daily commutes to the office.. then you put it in manual mode when the horns in the forehead come out and you want to enjoy some active driving (A)

The shifts are so fast and smooth its almost surreal; and the "aggressiveness" of the shifting is adjusted in the M-Drive(?) menu in the iDrive system.

Comment

New price: 199 000

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Don't mean to hijack the thread from Andy and his lovely car. However, a Manual is faster than DCT in a 1 mile run. I assure you that ;) Gear Ratios play a huge factor
                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Whatever they do in transmissions a MANUAL is a MANAUL . The fun you get when driving a manual can't be beaten by any transmission. This is my opinion and. I know a lot of people disagree with me :)

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim-m3 View Post
                    Whatever they do in transmissions a MANUAL is a MANAUL . The fun you get when driving a manual can't be beaten by any transmission. This is my opinion and. I know a lot of people disagree with me :)

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
                    Its a matter of preference I guess..

Manual definitely has its charm and is more a intimate involvement with the engine.. Whereas for pure speed around a track, the likes of Porsche swear by their double clutch automatic boxes as they simply shift faster and better than a human. Thats why their 911 GT3 RS and 918 Spyder only comes with PDK (automatic) for instance.. And Then there is the purist 911 R which already is increasing in value because of its old school feel and manual only box..

Comment

New price: 195 000

Comment

Gorgeous car with only 55,000km

Are the decals original btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post

Thank you Alaa:) Yes as far as I know they are original, but I will need to check.

Are you interested? I just reduced the price.

https://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/us...condition-2-2/
                          Last edited by Andy81; 24-11-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post

Thanks Alaa:) Yeah, as far as I know they are, although it was the first owner (the guy before me) who applied them.

New price now!

dubizzle Dubai | M3: 2012 BMW M3 E92 56'km GCC spec. agency maintained full history superb condition

Comment

Working...
                            X