Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

F8X RK-Tunes Cold Air Intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F8X RK-Tunes Cold Air Intakes

Good day everyone

I got a slightly used RK-tunes for sale that fits M3 and M4.

Price: AED 3,000
    Kilometers on intakes: less than 2k
    Reason for selling: Going for X6M

For those who don't know RK-Tunes, They are not forum freak. Instead, they use their time to develop their shop m4 to dominate on track. You can find them on Instagram HERE

Our RK-Tunes F80 M3 / F82 M4 Cold air intake places the air filters in the Grill area. This allows for the coldest air and most horsepower. Our intakes also give a loud turbo whistle.
    Our RK-Tunes F8x Front Mount intake Dyno Results.
    +52 WHP gained at 7300 RPM
    +52 WTQ gained at 3300 RPM
    +42 WHP gained at 6700 RPM
    Peak WHP gained +29 WHP
    Peak WTQ gained +23 WTQ
    Specs :
    -Aluminum piping
    -Polished Aluminum or Black are standard color options. Custom colors are allowed but are extra
    -Reinforced Silicon couplers
    -OEM style clamps

Fits all F8x M3 / M4 with the S55 engine.

Dyno sheets posted are the highest we saw with the OEM air intakes and the highest we saw with our RK-Tunes Front Mount air intakes.

Source: RkTunes

PS: I bought the Intakes when they were $1,500 but for some reason now they became $900 on their website. I can provide you the invoice for proof. Your gain, my lose.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on the following info.
    WhatsApp: +971 503 332 221

Any reason why you're selling them?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post