Best place to put Salik Tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arbee View Post
    Drove around to couple Adnoc garages within AD, all say go to Dubai to buy. Managed to order it online. Will be delivered in 3 days.

I too dont want to stick it on the windscreen. Im thinking of sticking it on a corner of the Sunroof?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    You have a grace period when coming into dubai to buy the tag. They won't fine u on the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
      You have a grace period when coming into dubai to buy the tag. They won't fine u on the same day.

Yeah i read that on the website. Had to get it sooner or later. Did it sooner... 😊

Comment

Originally posted by flyoisin View Post
        Hello!!

Have any of you guys tried to remove the Salik tag from the windscreen?
        I really don't like the orange sticker!!

:curse:
        I haven't removed it personally as I know I will leave marks so I usually take it to any of the Window Tinting shops and let them remove it.

with that said, on my new BMW M4 I didn't even stick it on the windshield as it spoils the clean aesthetics of the car, I just put it in my glove box since day one and it works like a charm.

Comment

So like i said earlier, I ordered the Salik tag online on Tuesday morning, it just got delivered a few minutes ago.

Last night i went to Sharjah then Dubai airport and back to AD. I went through 4 tolls, got billed for 3 of them as 2 were a few minutes apart so got billed for one of those only. I didnt have the tag but I got billed almost within 12 hours. Im gonna chuck the tag in the globe box..

Comment

Sunroof

Comment

Working...
            X