Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

BMW M5 F10 Stock Exhaust brand new full set 0 km

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M5 F10 Stock Exhaust brand new full set 0 km

Hey guys,

This is a brand new takeoff from my 2013 M5 removed when I replaced the stock exhaust for Akrapovic. The installation was done by the dealer when car was brand new.

It has been sitting in my garage and the wife finds it unsightly.

Brand new price from the dealer for a full set is AED 25,000. I'm looking to get AED 5,000 for it.. just needs to get out of my garage.

The set is ready for direct bolt-on installation to your 5 Series. It should fit on 535 or 550 and maybe other models also. But please check fitment with your mechanic.

I'm in Abu Dhabi. Let me know if you're interested.

IMG_7028.jpgIMG_7025.jpg

PRICE REDUCED! anyone..?

knocking this down to AED 3,000! that's nearly 90% discount

Originally posted by veloce View Post
    Hey guys,

This is a brand new takeoff from my 2013 M5 removed when I replaced the stock exhaust for Akrapovic. The installation was done by the dealer when car was brand new.

It has been sitting in my garage and the wife finds it unsightly.

Brand new price from the dealer for a full set is AED 25,000. I'm looking to get AED 5,000 for it.. just needs to get out of my garage.

The set is ready for direct bolt-on installation to your 5 Series. It should fit on 535 or 550 and maybe other models also. But please check fitment with your mechanic.

I'm in Abu Dhabi. Let me know if you're interested.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8045[/ATTACH]

Comment

IS it still available ?
      i am interested

Comment

Originally posted by veloce View Post
        knocking this down to AED 3,000! that's nearly 90% discount
        bump...is it still available?
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past