2008 Alpina B3 BiTurbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Alpina B3 BiTurbo

Figured I should introduce my latest acquisition to the Club, especially since I only managed to hold on to the E46 M3 which I introduced myself with in the new members thread for all of 10 days before one of my long time dream cars came up for sale.

Its a 2008 Alpina B3Biturbo with a whole slew of mods (will update the thread when I have a full and detailed list) which include AC Schnitzer Type VIII Forged Wheels, Gruppe M Carbon Fiber Intake, Active Autowerks Intercooler, Downpipes (brand unknow at this stage), Stainless or Titanium Exhaust system (brand unknown at this stage), Vorsteiner CF Hood, Vorsteiner CF CSL Style Decklid, CF Roof, Mirror Covers, Front Lip and Rear Diffuser (brand unknown at this stage), Alpina installed LSD (brand unknown at this stage), (Angel Eyes (brand unknown at this stage), Upgraded Turbos (brand unknown at this stage) and Custom PP Performance Engine tune. Plus the standard Alpina interior and engine mods.

Apart from a CF overhaul due to some sun damage, the car is in great shape. It needs front window trim replaced and a few minor items but as a proper petrolhead, I have of course wasted no time in drawing up a significant wish list of additional items which I would like to do to the vehicle, time and finances allowing.

I look forward to seeing you all at Bimmerfest next week.

image1.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpg

Congratulations Tarnok! (once again ;)) Car looks mean and based on your description, sounds like she packs a good punch! get over to our sponsors location and dyno it :)
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Stunning! Love the combination, needs proper detailing tho.
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thanks Gents. And yes... she needs a spa day... ;)

Comment

Hey hey! Congrats! Real beauty and can see why you let go of the e46!

Comment

Working...
          X