No announcement yet.

Reliable, cheap and fun to drive car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing a known garage does that... :Oo:. Will definitely check with Octane in case I go BMW route.

And if I go with a Subaru/Toyota... where should it be checked? I don't trust RTA check, funny is I think if they miss something in the inspection you cannot do much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian View Post
      Amazing a known garage does that... :Oo:. Will definitely check with Octane in case I go BMW route.

And if I go with a Subaru/Toyota... where should it be checked? I don't trust RTA check, funny is I think if they miss something in the inspection you cannot do much about it.
      I don't know where to check for a japanese car, maybe other members can chime in.

RTA Test is not a vehicle test, I know people who bought cars that were a total mess and they passed the RTA test. All they care abouot is emissions from the exhauast, loud exhast noise, window tint, engine modifications.

It's your job to do a proper PPI to avoid buying a headache rather than a car to enjoy.

I highly recommend buying a BMW with an Octane PPI, that way you can sleep sound knowing you have a perfect car that won't start draining your pocket with one issue after the other. Octane's PPI is even better than the agency :) They will find EVERYTHING wrong with the car.

Comment

Octane can do a PPI on any car.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
          Octane can do a PPI on any car.
          Perfect! I didn't know that

Comment

Working...
          X