OSS design headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSS design headlights

Anyone knows if there is a local distributor for OSS designs headlights. I remember seeing one of the members having them a while back, but I can't remember who.

It's something like the attached photo.

oss_designs.jpg

No local distributor for OSS in uae i tried before

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
      No local distributor for OSS in uae i tried before

So only choice is to go through their site? I already sent them an email but they haven't replied....

Comment

Yes you have to take out your headlighta and ship it to them

sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
          Yes you have to take out your headlighta and ship it to them

Oh Ok. I was thinking I will be buying a new headlight since that is what i am interested in.

Comment

No i wish if yes ... i did mine locally

sigpic

Comment

How much did it cost you and where did you do it? I just got a reply from them and as you said, I will need to ship it to miami.

Comment

Originally posted by omark View Post
                How much did it cost you and where did you do it? I just got a reply from them and as you said, I will need to ship it to miami.
                I pm'd you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omark View Post
                  Anyone knows if there is a local distributor for OSS designs headlights. I remember seeing one of the members having them a while back, but I can't remember who.

It's something like the attached photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8060[/ATTACH]
                  Yup .. that was my M3

My car is sponsored by OSS and they have done the first set of icons on my car outside the states back in OCT

It will cost between $1500-$2000 or u can do it locally for way less than that .. but of course it's not the same

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

2008 E90 M3 6MT - Nardo Grey - Harrop TVS1740 SC @ 6.5PSI - UCP Pedal - Bullet Valvtronic Exhaust
                  - Rouge Engineering Shifter Kit - Fabspeed X-pipe - Evolve test pipes - DEFI CR gauges/P3 Vent Gauge -
                  BMW Iconic Custom Headlights - Custom Authentic Alcantara Interior .. And many other mods :P

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD
                  2012 Toyota Fortuner - DD
                  1994 Toyota Supra MKIV - 883 WHP ;) drag queen - Track only

Comment

Working...
                  X