Jabal Jais Drive - Friday - 13 Jan 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabal Jais Drive - Friday - 13 Jan 2017

BMW Club UAE would like to invite you and your family for the inaugural drive of 2017 to Jabel Jais, RAK. The drive will begin in Dubai post lunch and prayers after which we will drive in a convoy to the mountain summit. The drive time is expected to take between 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic situation and stops.

Once at Jais, you are welcome to stay as long as you want or drive back with the convoy

• Date: Friday, 13th January 2017
    • Meet up location: Zahret al Rumman Restaurant, SZR, beside AGMC
    • Meet up time/lunch: 1300
    • Departure time: 1430
    • ETA at Jais summit: 1630
    • NOTE:
      • Buffet lunch served at restaurant costing 50dhs per person (70dhs per person with shisha)
      • GOLD members with minor vouchers can redeem 1 voucher per person for the lunch
      • Standard members are required to pay Dhs 50/70 to one of the club representatives at the venue
      • ALL MEMBERS are required to confirm no. of attendees via email to info@bmwclubuae.com

Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Why not go there and do our on BBQ like the old days (A) ! Im In.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Anyone from AD going?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news and I'd love to join but could you please advise the deadline for registering attendance as I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to join. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

I'd love to come but she's going for her service and the recall campaign on the N63 engines.
          Giving her in tomorrow - pretty sure I won't have it before the weekend :( Bummer that they don't give a loaner car while car is under recall.

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim-m3 View Post
            Great news and I'd love to join but could you please advise the deadline for registering attendance as I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to join. Thank you

the earlier the better....the reason we want a number is to make reservations at the restaurant for lunch. if you are coming just for the drive, then just show up by 1430 :)
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Zahret won't let mw bring my dog and sit outside so I will show up for the drive only :(

Comment

Inshalah I'll come for the drive

Comment

Thanks all for the great day. We really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                  X