Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

E39 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E39 M5

Hey Guys and Girls,

Anyone know of any E39 M5's for sale? Miss mine and want another, ideally engine should be good, the rest is for me to get done :)

any up at Al Khor worh looking/haggling at...? I know the one i looked at previously were clocked, the guy was open about it but still wanting 55k for them....hhhmmm...

Anyway, any leads appreciated.

Regards
    Mark.
    sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

those are rare to come by here, especially a clean one with history. I'd love to own one too! I know a couple that own them here in the club, but not sure if they are parting with it any time soon.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      those are rare to come by here, especially a clean one with history. I'd love to own one too! I know a couple that own them here in the club, but not sure if they are parting with it any time soon.
      True... not many around,the ones available are not for sale, or not in the best condition,market value is horrible.. i d rather keep mine, theres always Japan, but the prices in Japan for the e39 m5 models have increased considerably [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
      sigpic
      2002 1975 white
      E9 3.0 1975 green
      E12 528 1980 white
      E21 315 1982 red first owner
      E21 320 1979 yellow
      E23 745i 1982 red
      E23 733i 1979 white
      E24 635csi 1989 blue
      E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
      E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
      E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

Originally posted by meskovic View Post
        True... not many around,the ones available are not for sale, or not in the best condition,market value is horrible.. i d rather keep mine, theres always Japan, but the prices in Japan for the e39 m5 models have increased considerably [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
        Samir....better come look at your treasure trove of 6 Series then as a substitute :) mates rates apply right :)
        sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

Comment

I am considering selling my E39 M5. Give me a Whatsapp on 0506416340 to discuss further. you can find lots of photos of the beast in the 'show us what you've got' thread

Comment

Check this M5 out.. The owner is a club member and works for AGMC.

Car in a great condition.

Comment

Working...
            X