Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting mad with AGMC

Dear all,

We bought a 2009 740li as some of you might have read in another thread.

I am having serious trouble with AGMC in Ras al Khaimah.

1.) we went there with our registration card in order to change the contact to our name. The lady said that the old owner should be with us there together in order to do so. We bought the car from a dealer and the old owner is a high ranking Arab national who works in Etisalat. He will for sure not come with us. But without him no chance.

2.) They are not ready to even read the key and to tell us what the car needs on service.

3,) We need to see the service history. We want to know what was changed and what was repaired. Also here no cooperation. Was the transmission fluid changed? If yes when? And what was going on?

Can anyone help?

Thank you so much.

Best

Andi

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Update: she read the key after long discussion and we got the following print. What means including range? Anyone any idea :-). Thanks a lot

Comment

Not sure what the "Include Range" is. First time i'm seeing this document to be honest. Did you speak with any of the service advisors?
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks Wazif, I have never seen such impolite and unhelpful staff like in RAK. I think it's time to write an email to Munich. Unbelievable.

Comment

We have the car at Octane now and Hitesh is awesome. Thanks a lot for the recommendation.

Comment

Most welcome! and thanks for letting us know about the service in RAK. We'll take it up with AGMC. Just drop me an email with the details and i'll make sure its escalated to the right people.
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
            X