Windshield Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield Crack

When I was going to AbuDhabi, my car windshield got cracked by huge stone chip. Can anybody suggest me where can i get it replaced for reasonable amount.

Check in sharjah industrial area.. you might be lucky and find one in the Scrap yards.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

+971 4 380 7906 check with these guys if they have home service. They can repair a crack the size of a dirham.

If it's bad and needs replacing check with your insurance. They might have it done with OEM parts.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I have got the police report and have submitted to my insurance as windshield repair was covered by my insurance. But i want to make sure that the insurance installs good quality windshield.

Comment

It's either OEM or no quality.
          First thing I Check when buying a car is the OEM windshield, if it does not have that round propeller logo I assume it's been in an accident. Try repairing of its a small crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X