No announcement yet.

Arbee's 2011 X3 XDrive 35i (F25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back to Abu Dhabi after travelling for 7 weeks, spent a few weeks in South Africa and made 2 purchases for the X3.

First purchase is a small aesthetic lifter for the interior, Extended Paddles for the steering shifters.

Installation is simple, comes with double sided tape and simply sticks onto the existing paddles. I opted for adding a little stronger glue to cater for the higher temperatures here in the UAE.

The next purchase is rather a necessity with the N5x engines as through experience i have pointed them out as a weak point, especially if your n5x has a tune or additional hardware increasing its stock power ability.

My good friends, X-Flow Performance brought in a few sets of the FTP charge & boost pipes and as pretty as they look, they were priced perfectly also i decided to buy them. Unfortunately luggage space was limited so i have to wait for them to be couriered or sent to me. No rush for now.

Here's a snap of what they look like compared to stock.

Overall, im happy with the purchases and cannot wait to get the X3 looking and performing better that it already is...

I also managed to bring my DA Polisher. Ordered some products as well and will soon (as it gets cooler) tackle a full DIY detail.

Comments welcomed.
    TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats on your mods! looking forward to seeing your car in person soon :)
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
        congrats on your mods! looking forward to seeing your car in person soon :)
        Hopefully Bimmerfest... If not sooner!! Thank you [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION].

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you to the BMWClubUAE for my 3rd place at Bimmerfest17! I enjoyed the event and look forward to the next one (i can attend).

Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White