Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Car Wash in Abu Dhabi?

Hi All,

Now that i have my own car and not a rental, i obviously need to keep it clean, inside and outside.

With your experience and advise, which is the best car wash to use in AD?

I purchased the basic wash items (Sponge, wheel brush, microfibres, Drying Cloth) and will carry them along to the car wash but would prefer a place with clean utensils and good/decent products used. I dont mind paying more for good service and product.

DIY was is out, building rules. Most i can do is apply dry wax etc in the basement, cannot use water.

My location is near Mushrif Mall on Muroor road but i dont mind a short drive if needed.

I had a look at Oasis Car Wash, any experience?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oasis car wash good.. let them use ur microfiber

Dont wash it in malls basements

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post

Dont wash it in malls basements

I think you mean do not wash it in mall basements by these random guys who keep walking with you until you park the car then offer their wash till you shop services. That I agree on. However, the place in Khalideyya Mall (that offers steam wash services and what not) is superb. I usually give them my cloth and they clean the car with it. The car comes out spotless and not a single scratch on it!

Been a loyal customer to them for the past 3 years now - though it does take me around 15 mins to get there :)

Comment

Working...
      X