Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E92 DCT Transmission Software Flash

Hi everyone,

I've found this software flash by BPM sport as well as by Dinan, have anyone done it before and what is the result? Is t really worth it?

BPM DCT Software
    Dinan Performance DCT Software for BMW E90 E92 E93 M3 - Dinan, Leader in BMW Performance Parts and Upgrades
    E92 M3
    E46 330CI

Kinetechnik can flash you the GTS tune ( which i have and is great) and also the Gintani Transmission tune ( heard even better, but more expensive).

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Thanks Shokerg.

Tried to call KM Musaffah today but answered by non english speaking guy. Will check with Dubai tomorrow.
      E92 M3
      E46 330CI

Comment

Guys... i just had my M3 flashed with GTS DCT software and it really make a different... more smooth and less lag... & now i can watch movies while driving too :D

After extensive research only, i come across Alex from LA. His website is www.alpinemss.com. I've purchased the session with him and after email back and forth, finally we decide the session and it went smooth.

EXX Remote Coding

The only problem is that he is 12 hours behind and work only from 8am-6pm PST which mean from 8pm-6am UAE time. Because of this, you really have to wait his email confirmation before doing the set-up.

I've booked coding session at 9pm (UAE time) last week and it took about 30 minutes for the whole session. I only use hotspot from my mobile and the internet speed is good enough for the session.

List of codings and option available here.

E9X.pdf - Google Drive

I have a Mac and Alex provide video instruction for Mac in USB drive that came with the cable.

All cost me USD170 (codings + cable + GTS DCT Flash). Actually i can get USD50 back if i return the coding cable but since it will incur me extra cost to ship it back to him, i decided to keep it for future session.

If anyone want to have a session with Alex, you guys can borrow it from me (the shipping time took about 2 weeks with ShopnShip) but i suggest you discuss it with Alex first before doing that as the price for the cable already included with the purchase of the coding session, maybe he can offer a discount. And also maybe need to mention Helmi from Abu Dhabi so that (I hope...) he still remember about the cable :D

Hope this info will be beneficial to all.
        Last edited by Wazif; 20-03-2017, 03:22 PM.
        E92 M3
        E46 330CI

Comment

Working...
        X