Any higher management AGMC contacts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any higher management AGMC contacts?

I've been having appalling service from AGMC Dubai recently.

I have sent them a detailed email with all the incidents that happened but as a BMW UAE Club Member, do we have any contacts to the higher management to show them how their staff are spoiling the image of BMW?

Hey Phoenix, drop me an email at wazif@bmwclubuae.com with the details please .

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Hey Phoenix, drop me an email at wazif@bmwclubuae.com with the details please .

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
      Done

Comment

Forwarded and escalated to the customer care management.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Forwarded and escalated to the customer care management.
          Thank you sir. I got a call from Faisal in Customer Care telling me that all these issues that I mentioned came as a shock to the management and now they are doing full training for the customer care unit regarding iDrive as that was one of the complaints that I had since every agent told me something different regarding map updates.

He also mentioned that they will do training with other departments to improve the overall service.

Let's hope this helps me and others as well to improve the quality of service we receive from AGMC although this has left a sour taste in my mouth to be honest.

I purchased a luxury brand car and I expected luxury class service.

Thank you again Wazif for helping me escalate this.

Comment

Glad to hear this. I hope we see an improvement and i hope future customers will benefit from this. Your feedback has been extremely valuable and I would like to extend my gratitude towards you for that, truly appreciated :)
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Glad to hear this. I hope we see an improvement and i hope future customers will benefit from this. Your feedback has been extremely valuable and I would like to extend my gratitude towards you for that, truly appreciated :)
              Thank you again Mr. Wazif, you have been a great help now and always in every query/concern that I have had.

without this great forum and its owners/staff, the BMW experience would not be the same as it is now....

Comment

Staff not able to troubleshoot the problem

I had handed over my BMW 520I to SZR service center for second time after noticing the issue, the issue is when i turn on the AC some kind of burning smell comes. This issue only started after i received my car from BMW service center Before i wasn't having such issue. Now that the car is out of warranty its totally upon me to get it solved. I had given the car in service center to solve this Issue but they were not able to trouble shoot They had the car with them for one week time period. This is very bad if they are not able to troubleshoot the Issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Zohaib View Post
                  I had handed over my BMW 520I to SZR service center for second time after noticing the issue, the issue is when i turn on the AC some kind of burning smell comes. This issue only started after i received my car from BMW service center Before i wasn't having such issue. Now that the car is out of warranty its totally upon me to get it solved. I had given the car in service center to solve this Issue but they were not able to trouble shoot They had the car with them for one week time period. This is very bad if they are not able to troubleshoot the Issues.
                  Hi Zohaib, Drop me a line please with the specifics and name of the service advisor who attended to you. Please include your contact details as well.
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Burning Smell from Airconditioning

Dear Sir,

I have emailed my Service advisor today. I had given my vehicle in service center on 14th of last month and collected it on 22nd. The air-conditioning smell was coming because of oil leak issue informed to me by the service advisor and some parts had to be also replaced. but the problem still exits in the car even after giving it to dealership.

I will get back to you once i receive the email response.

Regards,
                    Zohaib

Comment

Working...
                    X