Ordered a BMW M4 F83 ZCP YMB 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a BMW M4 F83 ZCP YMB 2018!

Ordered it from AGMC Sheikh Zayed Road. Production will start in April so hopefully I can get it by May-June.

So excited to upgrade from my current 2017 M4 Convertible to the competition pack 2018 LCI :D

Here are my order details:

Model 4Z91 M4 Convertible
    Color B68 Yas Marina Blue Metallic
    Upholstery X3DA Full leather Merino Sakhir Orange
    Options 7MN M Competition package
    2CQ+ 20" M Lt/Aly wheels Style 666, Black
    2VF Adaptive M Sport Suspension
    760 Individual high-gloss Satin Chrome
    7M9 BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line with extended contents
    7MA Competition package
    7S9 ConnectedDrive services package
    6AK ConnectedDrive Services
    6AM Real Time Traffic Information
    6AN Concierge Services
    6AP Remote Services
    955 MO package II
    2MK 7-speed M Double Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic
    387 Wind deflector
    3AG Backup camera
    423 Floor mats, velour
    428 Warning triangle
    430 Interior and exterior mirrors with automatic anti-dazzle function
    441 Smoker's package
    493 Storage compartment package
    4AE Armrest front, retractable
    508 Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
    552 Adaptive LED headlights
    5DL Surround View
    609 Navigation System Professional
    610 Head-up display
    6NW+ Telephony with wireless charging
    956 MO package I
    322 Comfort access, “keyless” opening and locking of the vehicle
    494 Seat heating for driver and front passenger
    4NH Air Collar
    688 Harman/Kardon Surround Sound system: featuring 12 loudspeakers, 600 W
    2PA Locking wheel bolts
    2VB Tire Pressure Monitoring
    431 Automatic anti-dazzle interior mirror
    459 Seat adjustment, electric with memory for driver’s seat
    465 Through-loading system
    488 Lumbar support for driver and front passenger (electrically adjustable)
    490 Seat width adjustment
    4WL Interior trim finishers Carbon Fiber with highlight trim finisher Black Chrome
    521 Rain sensor and automatic headlight control
    534 Automatic air conditioning with microfilter
    544 Cruise Control with Brake Function
    548 Speedometer with kilometer reading
    563 Extended Light Package
    575 Additional 12-V power sockets
    5AC High-beam assistant
    5AG Lane Change Warning
    5AL Active Protection
    5AS Driving Assistant
    698 Area Code 2 for DVD
    6AC Intelligent emergency calling
    6AE TeleServices
    6CP Preparation for Apple CarPlay
    775 Individual Anthracite roof lining
    7ME M Driver’s package (top speed increase to 280KM/H)
    822 Gulf version
    823 Hotland version
    845 Acoustic belt warning
    850 Supplement tank filling
    880 English / On-board documentation
    887 Arabic / On-board documentation
    8A3 Language version Arabic
    8KM Oil-maintenance interval 12.000 km/12 Months
    8SM VIN Visible from outside
    8TC Band Radar Sensors
    8TH Speed Limit Info
    8TN Daytime driving lights selectable B
    925 Shipping Protection Package
    993 Model year code
    9AA External Skin Protection

Last edited by Phoenix; 06-03-2017, 04:49 PM.

Great specs [emoji817][emoji108]
    Cant wait to see the car in person during the summer. [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by lithirax View Post
      Great specs [emoji817][emoji108]
      Cant wait to see the car in person during the summer. [emoji91]

Thanks man. I am thinking of adding Carbon Fiber splitters / lip and Carbon Fiber mirror caps from the get go. I will try to buy them from the US as AGMC charges 10x the prices of the US for those things.

I wanna get things right from the get go to make the car look the way I want.

So excited about those 666M wheels in black man

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Thanks man. I am thinking of adding Carbon Fiber splitters / lip and Carbon Fiber mirror caps from the get go. I will try to buy them from the US as AGMC charges 10x the prices of the US for those things.

I wanna get things right from the get go to make the car look the way I want.

So excited about those 666M wheels in black man
        Absolute beauty dude! You need to get the carbon parts for sure. Are you planning on getting the car wrapped later on?

Btw i tried searching for a rear extended carbon lip for my e92 but i couldnt find it anywhere in ad. I found fake carbon fibre painted ones tho. I tried pp performance too but they dont have any. I saw one on ebay and it was around $140 and another 30-40 dollars for shipping. Is it worth? Or do you know any shops/people that sell carbon accessories?

Comment

Absolute beauty dude! You need to get the carbon parts for sure. Are you planning on getting the car wrapped later on?

Btw i tried searching for a rear extended carbon lip for my e92 but i couldnt find it anywhere in ad. I found fake carbon fibre painted ones tho. I tried pp performance too but they dont have any. I saw one on ebay and it was around $140 and another 30-40 dollars for shipping. Is it worth? Or do you know any shops/people that sell carbon accessories?

Try RW Carbon. See this for example: BMW E92/E93 M3 CF Arkym Style Diffuser

They are not cheap but they seem to be one of the recommended carbon fiber accessories stores in the US over at the Bimmerpost forum

For Cheaper options, see:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT-Style-Car...-/192012846916

and

http://www.modbargains.com/e92-exterior.htm

Also, look at how the car will look like after the installation of those carbon fiber splitters / lip:

Last edited by Phoenix; 06-03-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I just had a look at it. I might order the front and rear carbon lip just for now. Do you think I should get spacers for my car? And lower H&R springs.

Comment

I just had a look at it. I might order the front and rear carbon lip just for now. Do you think I should get spacers for my car? And lower H&R springs.
              That's a personal choice. I wouldn't do it. too ricey for my taste and then you have to start worrying about every bump. IMO, just get the front splitters/lip and rear carbon diffuser, those would make the car look like a beast

Comment

True that. You currently own a m4 right? Looking forward to seeing you and your car if you're coming down to Yas on the 10th. I just love the m4. There's one near my house with a full AC Schnitzer Carbon package. I specially love the massive rear wing at the back. He also has an akrapovic exhaust system which sounds insane.

Comment

True that. You currently own a m4 right? Looking forward to seeing you and your car if you're coming down to Yas on the 10th. I just love the m4. There's one near my house with a full AC Schnitzer Carbon package. I specially love the massive rear wing at the back. He also has an akrapovic exhaust system which sounds insane.
                  True, I have a 2017 M4 Convertible also in Yas Marina Blue / Sakhir Orange Interior

Since no one bought it after my post here and Dubizzle, I just took it to AGMC to sell it, they will inspect it tomorrow, it only has 4700 KMS on the clock but I need to get rid of it ASAP as the value will only decrease once the 2018 LCI models are released next month or two

So I'm gonna just pay them the price difference for the 2018 LCI Competition Pack model
                  Last edited by Phoenix; 06-03-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

True, I have a 2017 M4 Convertible also in Yas Marina Blue / Sakhir Orange Interior

Since no one bought it after my post here and Dubizzle, I just took it to AGMC to sell it, they will inspect it tomorrow, it only has 4700 KMS on the clock but I need to get rid of it ASAP as the value will only decrease once the 2018 LCI models are released next month or two

So I'm gonna just pay them the price difference for the 2018 LCI Competition Pack model
                    Oh i see. Thats nice dude. Whats the base model price for the 2018 LCI model?

- - - - - - - - - -

How about the M4 GTS? Do you not like that?

Comment

Oh i see. Thats nice dude. Whats the base model price for the 2018 LCI model?

- - - - - - - - - -

How about the M4 GTS? Do you not like that?
                      Unknown yet. They will only get the price once the production starts which is in April.

They took a 10,000 security cheque from me to start the process and they will let me know the final price soon.

Whatever it costs, the Competition pack shouldn't be that much more and with that, you get the following extras, totally worth it:

http://www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/new-vehicles/M/competition-package.htm

No way dude, GTS is a track car with no rear seats and I can't even dream of having that kind of money to buy it even if I was gonna track it

Comment

Unknown yet. They will only get the price once the production starts which is in April.

They took a 10,000 security cheque from me to start the process and they will let me know the final price soon.

Whatever it costs, the Competition pack shouldn't be that much more and with that, you get the following extras, totally worth it:

http://www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/new-vehicles/M/competition-package.htm

No way dude, GTS is a track car with no rear seats and I can't even dream of having that kind of money to buy it even if I was gonna track it
                        I love the copper orangish accents in the GTS. It stands out.

Comment

Did you end up selling your other M4?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            Did you end up selling your other M4?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3
                            No one contacted me so I am selling it to AGMC today for much less. It is with them right now for inspection.
                            =================================================

So I am planning to order the following parts from this site (had to use a VPN to access it seems like it's blocked in Dubai):

BMW Parts and Accessories | GetBMWParts.com

- Genuine BMW F80/82/83 M3 & M4 M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter Kit - 51192350712* = $608 USD

- Genuine BMW F8x M3 & M4 Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler - 51192410360* = $1256 USD

- Genuine BMW F80/82/83 M3 & M4 M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser- 51192350697** = $1095 USD

- Genuine BMW F80/82/83 M3 & M4 M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers - 51142348098* = $720 USD

- Genuine BMW F82/83 M4 M Performance Matte Black Rocker Panel Blades - 51192350719* = $256 USD

- Genuine BMW F82/83 M4 M Performance Rocker Panel Film Set - 51142350706* = $154 USD

Total without shipping = AED 15,030

Comment

I just got word that the production for my M4 Competition would begin in the end of April. This is gonna be a painful long wait

Comment

Working...
                              X