No announcement yet.

Ordered a BMW M4 F83 ZCP YMB 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is an awesome spec... 666M in black is stunning. In SA, a friend has a black Pure Edition M4 and recently added the 666M with H&R and spacers. Looks amazing.

Congrats Phoenix, wish you all the best for the wait and many happy KM when you take delivery.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arbee View Post
      Wow that is an awesome spec... 666M in black is stunning. In SA, a friend has a black Pure Edition M4 and recently added the 666M with H&R and spacers. Looks amazing.

Congrats Phoenix, wish you all the best for the wait and many happy KM when you take delivery.

Thanks a lot my friend :thumbsup2:

Comment

Heres a pic... Thought the wheels were black but its not. He has ordered wider spacers for the rear. Looks amazing rite?

Comment

Originally posted by Arbee View Post

Heres a pic... Thought the wheels were black but its not. He has ordered wider spacers for the rear. Looks amazing rite?

That is hot and mean man! thanks for the pic

The black 666M wheels are actually just a bit darker on the outside with a darker tone on the inside. Makes them still retain their characteristics/lines. I've seen the fully black custom painted ones and they looked ugly to me at least, it's like the rim doesn't appear anymore as if it wasn't there. These are typical BMW dark wheels with a kind of smokey grey tone. just like how the standard 437M black wheels are.

Comment

thus amazing man

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Update: Build date has been moved to the end of May :(

This is gonna be a long painful wait as I have no car now

Comment

Here is a live pic of how the 666M Wheels in black look like, this is form BMW UK:

Comment

Working...
                X