Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

M4 DTM stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M4 DTM stickers

Hi guys, I am trying to get the m4 DTM stickers back on my car. Obviously it's too expensive from BMW. I am trying to do a custom fit but can't manage to find the M power logo next to the tire as shown in the attached. Any ideas?IMG_4730.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Have you tried downloading it online?

http://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/278503/bmw-m#

I recommend you go with original by ordering it with part number to assure colors and quality are aligned to the BMW Standard on such car.
    - E82, 1M - Current
    • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
    - E30, 316 Touring - Current
    • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
    - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
    E36, 318 Touring Sold
    E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Hey Julien, did you run this by gulffoil? They were at Bimmerfest last year. i recall you did have a word with them. Try them again, maybe they can get the right color and fit custom made for you.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey Julien, did you run this by gulffoil? They were at Bimmerfest last year. i recall you did have a word with them. Try them again, maybe they can get the right color and fit custom made for you.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks guys! @ Baki, bmw are asking for 2k with out installation. That's a lot for what I want to do. [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION], yes I reached out but their initial pricing changed to something similar to bmw pricing which didn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
          Thanks guys! @ Baki, bmw are asking for 2k with out installation. That's a lot for what I want to do. [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION], yes I reached out but their initial pricing changed to something similar to bmw pricing which didn't make any sense.

Wow...that's ridiculous. When i had my e46 M3, i had got a full wrap done from Profoil (al qouz) next to Zonda rent-a-car. Try them out too.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            Wow...that's ridiculous. When i had my e46 M3, i had got a full wrap done from Profoil (al qouz) next to Zonda rent-a-car. Try them out too.
            Thanks I'll check them out!

Comment

Working...
            X