Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Original 20 inch Black E70 X5 alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original 20 inch Black E70 X5 alloys

These are in perfect condition with no scratches or curbing! Dunlop Tyres are still good and will last another 10,000-15,000km,

10j fronts

11j rears

3,500 ono

Picture is actual wheels on my X5

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Think these would clear the shocks and brakes on a F25 X3?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe that the centre bore on a F25 is 72.5 and the X5 e70 is 74.1 so you would need to buy some spigot rings which you can find at most Tire shops or EBay.

Comment

Comment

SOLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X