Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi every one, nice to join this club and follow all your activities , been around BMW 's for a very long time and finally got a chance and time to be able to look for a nice E46 M3 04-06 to be what I can say a second quarter life crisis ( already had a 2014 370z ) and managed to get rid of it to be back in a BMW [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Originally posted by ahmedk View Post
    Hi every one, nice to join this club and follow all your activities , been around BMW 's for a very long time and finally got a chance and time to be able to look for a nice E46 M3 04-06 to be what I can say a second quarter life crisis ( already had a 2014 370z ) and managed to get rid of it to be back in a BMW [emoji3]

Welcome on board [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Welcome mate, good luck with your search [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

What's the issue with 370z. It's a nice car as well rit. At the rit hands it's as gud as an e46 M3. [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ManuE46 View Post
          What's the issue with 370z. It's a nice car as well rit. At the rit hands it's as gud as an e46 M3. [emoji41][emoji41]

Totally agree with you , a great car and one of the most reliable sport cars in the market , biggest take against it is the lack of a back seat .

Comment

Totally agree with you , a great car and one of the most reliable sport cars in the market , biggest take against it is the lack of a back seat .

How is an e46 m3 going to solve the back seat problem. Unless ur looking for an e90 M3.

Comment

Originally posted by ManuE46 View Post
              How is an e46 m3 going to solve the back seat problem. Unless ur looking for an e90 M3.

The E46 M3 back seat will be more than enough to fit my two kids , the 370z wasn't as practical being a two seater car only .

Comment

Working...
              X