M Performance Exhaust Concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Performance Exhaust Concern

So I am thinking of ordering the M Performance Exhaust for my M4 but there is this thread on BIMMERPOST that concerns me:

MPE muffler can splitting on sides?

Has anyone hear installed the M Performance Exhaust on their car and have you faced such issues or did you even check?

I'm surprised how it seems like a wide-spread issue yet no one here has mentioned it

Not sure if it's worth ordering or not as it's the only exhaust that wouldn't void the warranty

Havent heard of this issue here. Not many people have them in Dubai.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Havent heard of this issue here. Not many people have them in Dubai.
      Just to Shak about them, he said he has seen 1 or 2 cases on M3s but not on M4s so it isn't a widespread issue as it is in the US.

What he said is, that we don't have lots of rain and floods so it shouldn't be that much of a concern.

Comment

you do know that you get a warranty if you purchase them from a decent source right?

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much since it have warranty agent will replace it!

Comment

Originally posted by Basharm4 View Post
            I wouldn't worry too much since it have warranty agent will replace it!
            Yes the parts department told me as long as you order the car with the accessories from the start, then the accessories will carry the same 5 year warranty as the car so that's awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X