Complete soft top roof swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete soft top roof swap

Hi guys, I am possibly buying a complete convertible soft top for my 2001 E46 at the weekend and will need it swapped with my old one! It's just the frame as the motor and hydraulics work great.

Does anyone know and trust someone to do this at a fair price?

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Sharjah would be your best bet for a fair price

sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

i recall someone posting a thread here about a Z3 that had a convertible top cloth replace job done for a fair price with decent workmanship. Try searching around the forums (check the new members intro thread as well)
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Andyroo View Post
        Hi guys, I am possibly buying a complete convertible soft top for my 2001 E46 at the weekend and will need it swapped with my old one! It's just the frame as the motor and hydraulics work great.

Does anyone know and trust someone to do this at a fair price?

HEY HEY

next to Shariah City center , Al MAZOON garage, its a small shop opposite
        this guy works on verts for ages and he does know what he do if you want check with him
        sigpic
        E46FANATIC

Comment

Working...
        X