Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2006 Z4M Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Z4M Roadster

GCC spec (Abu Dhabi Motors), 343 horsepower Z4M Roadster. Oil always changed at least twice as frequently as recommended by BMW. Some items done include a full suspension rebuild including all bushings and H&R/Bilstein adjustable coil-over shocks/springs, replacement of full convertible top hydraulic pump and cylinder system, new brakes (including ECS tuning performance rotors), new tires a few months ago and maintenance up to date including recent full valve adjustment (shims). Stromung brand exhaust that looks and sounds great. I have the original exhaust and suspension, so can be returned to stock easily. Includes highly valuable BMW factory hardtop, which needs minor cosmetic repairs.

I also have an AC Schnizter rear wing/spoiler that I removed from the trunk as it was not to my taste.

Please call Peter for more info: 050 950 1969
    Attached Files

Heyy man , are u willing to sell the hardtop separately? And how much are u asking ? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Hey! Look what I found on dubizzle!
      dubizzle Dubai | Exterior Parts: BMW Z4M HOOD

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by TRSpitfire View Post
          Sold!
          Congrats bro!

Comment