Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2008 E92 - Alpina B3 BiTurbo - #18 of 276

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 E92 - Alpina B3 BiTurbo - #18 of 276

Unique and rare 2008 Alpina B3 BiTurbo for sale. This car is #18 of a total 276 produced.

The car has been extensively and tastefully upgraded (see below for details) and continuously pampered at Octane Dubai, PP-Performance Abu Dhabi and AD Motors Abu Dhabi since new.

Most recently it has had a full engine out service, incl. installation of new OEM turbo chargers to ensure reliability and performance remain at the highest levels (AED 20,000) as well as a replacement of the active headlights and front fascia (AED 15,000).

The engine was replaced under warranty in 2013 @130,000 KM - chassis is currently @150,000 KM (the car formed part of a large collection and was not driven much following the new engine install) and is an upgraded version of the extremely reliable 6 cylinder, twin turbo BMW N54 engine also installed in the 335i models which means that maintenance costs are very reasonable compared to an equivalent M3 despite having the same (or better) performance. The 6 cylinder setup coupled with twin turbo charging makes for a high performance package without the high fuel consumption of a V8. In its stock setup the car is rated at 360 HP - at the moment in its conservative setup it delivers around 450 HP.

As mentioned, this car has been upgraded using only the very best parts available. These include a stainelss steel exhaust system (AED 6,500), custom stainless steel catless downpipes (AED 6,500), Gruppe M Carbon fiber air intake system (AED 9,700), Autowerks upsized Intercooler (AED 4,750), Dual Oil Coolers (AED 2,000), Forged AC Schnitzer Type VIII wheels (AED 30,000+) which save app. 100 KG of vehicle weight, Vorsteiner V35 vented carbon fiber hood (AED 9,500) saving another 30 KG vehicle weight, Vorsteiner CSL style carbon fiber decklid (AED 2,400), Carbon fiber body trim (AED 2,000), Custom ECU tuning by PP-Performance (AED 7,000) - all in all more than 80,000 AED worth of upgrades.

I am putting the car up for sale as new job requirements unfortunately requires a 4x4 vehicle.

There is no car like this in the world, let alone the UAE, and it was honestly no less than a dream come true for me when I was able to purchase this car. I therefore would prefer to sell it on to someone who will take as good care it as I, and its previous owners, have. Test pilots and tire kickers will not be entertained nor will low ball offers and requests for last price prior to viewing the vehicle.

Asking price is AED 75,000 but willing to negotiate for BMW Club UAEW members. The car will go on Dubizzle and a friends car dealership page later this week but wanted my fellow enthusiasts to have the first opportunity.

1.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpg

Open to all sensible offers

Comment

Following a long drawn out negotiation, what I thought was a done deal fell through yesterday... :curse:

Car is therefore still available and very competitively priced @AED 55K at this stage. This car needs to be on the road... not in the driveway...

- - - - - - - - - -
      [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION], please delete this old thread - was trying to edit and somehow ended up posting a new one. Apologies.

Comment

[MENTION=190083]Tarnok[/MENTION]...the other one has been closed. Please edit this one as its the primary ad now.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Before I go on a complete firesale on the car, I wanted to see if anyone on here wants to make me an offer. Have received an offer for 40K so far but would like to see a bit more out of it, or at least that it then goes to someone who is not going to butcher it. Full disclosure, the car needs to have the clear coat on the carbon fiber parts redone due to flaking (2500-3500 quoted) and I would (if I was keeping the car) invest in a new Alpina front lip (3500 from the sdealership). Otherwise no issues with the car.

Comment

Working...
          X