Hello and welcome to

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Best paint smart repair around!

      
  1. #1
    Newbie Andyroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ride
    BMW E70 4.8 X5 HAMANN
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    63
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks (Received)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Best paint smart repair around!

    Hi guys thought I would promote these guys as they have done an amazing job on my metallic silver (very hard to colour match) e46. I have had a few smart repairs before on my X5 and always had a nightmare as always in this Country!

    I called Automotive Smart Repair +971 50 987 4324 in Al Quoz to try another new company and it's safe to say I am only using him in the future they are spot on!

    My Mrs reversed my X5 into the back of my E46 and caused the damage in the pictures below to my rear bumper! As you can see from the after pictures and the care he took it is perfect once again. I also took pics with the flash to try and catch a blemish haha!

    It was so good I got him to do a repair on the front bumper also, please see pictures

    All this for 300aed each repair and finished next day which I thought was brilliant value!









    Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

  2. Thanks Wazif thanked for this post
    Likes Alaa.B, samaher, shockerg1, Wazif liked this post
  3. #2

    Wazif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Ride
    BMW E46 M3 BMW E92 M3 BMW F80 M3
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    4,736
    Status
    Online
    Thanks (Received)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    222
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    awesome job! thanks for sharing with us.

    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone
    Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

  4. Likes Andyroo liked this post
  5. #3
    Newbie Andyroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ride
    BMW E70 4.8 X5 HAMANN
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    63
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks (Received)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wazif View Post
    awesome job! thanks for sharing with us.
    You guys should def try and partner up with him he's a really nice guy


    Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

  6. #4

    Wazif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Ride
    BMW E46 M3 BMW E92 M3 BMW F80 M3
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    4,736
    Status
    Online
    Thanks (Received)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    222
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyroo View Post
    Hi guys thought I would promote these guys as they have done an amazing job on my metallic silver (very hard to colour match) e46. I have had a few smart repairs before on my X5 and always had a nightmare as always in this Country!

    I called Automotive Smart Repair +971 50 987 4324 in Al Quoz to try another new company and it's safe to say I am only using him in the future they are spot on!

    My Mrs reversed my X5 into the back of my E46 and caused the damage in the pictures below to my rear bumper! As you can see from the after pictures and the care he took it is perfect once again. I also took pics with the flash to try and catch a blemish haha!

    It was so good I got him to do a repair on the front bumper also, please see pictures

    All this for 300aed each repair and finished next day which I thought was brilliant value!

    Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
    Do you know if they do repair at the car location or do we need to take to their facility?

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyroo View Post
    You guys should def try and partner up with him he's a really nice guy


    Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
    yes, that is definitely my intention. Door dings are too common in this country unfortunately and a service like this will go a long way.

    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone
    Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

  7. #5
    Newbie Andyroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ride
    BMW E70 4.8 X5 HAMANN
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    63
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks (Received)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wazif View Post
    Do you know if they do repair at the car location or do we need to take to their facility?

    - - - - - - - - - -



    yes, that is definitely my intention. Door dings are too common in this country unfortunately and a service like this will go a long way.
    Yea the come to you also! Their shop is clean with a proper spray booth so for best results whip it down there. It's in MOE side of Al Quoz so a great location


    Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

  8. Thanks Wazif thanked for this post
    Likes Wazif liked this post
  9. #6
    Paid Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ride
    Dakar E46 M3 E30 M-tech II vert 1976 2002 1972 2002
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    163
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks (Received)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    53
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Tiag is certainly a hard color to match. thanks for sharing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Sponsors