Best paint smart repair around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best paint smart repair around!

Hi guys thought I would promote these guys as they have done an amazing job on my metallic silver (very hard to colour match) e46. I have had a few smart repairs before on my X5 and always had a nightmare as always in this Country!

I called Automotive Smart Repair +971 50 987 4324 in Al Quoz to try another new company and it's safe to say I am only using him in the future they are spot on!

My Mrs reversed my X5 into the back of my E46 and caused the damage in the pictures below to my rear bumper! As you can see from the after pictures and the care he took it is perfect once again. I also took pics with the flash to try and catch a blemish haha!

It was so good I got him to do a repair on the front bumper also, please see pictures

All this for 300aed each repair and finished next day which I thought was brilliant value!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

awesome job! thanks for sharing with us.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      awesome job! thanks for sharing with us.
      You guys should def try and partner up with him he's a really nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Andyroo View Post
        Hi guys thought I would promote these guys as they have done an amazing job on my metallic silver (very hard to colour match) e46. I have had a few smart repairs before on my X5 and always had a nightmare as always in this Country!

I called Automotive Smart Repair +971 50 987 4324 in Al Quoz to try another new company and it's safe to say I am only using him in the future they are spot on!

My Mrs reversed my X5 into the back of my E46 and caused the damage in the pictures below to my rear bumper! As you can see from the after pictures and the care he took it is perfect once again. I also took pics with the flash to try and catch a blemish haha!

It was so good I got him to do a repair on the front bumper also, please see pictures

All this for 300aed each repair and finished next day which I thought was brilliant value!

Do you know if they do repair at the car location or do we need to take to their facility?

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Andyroo View Post
        You guys should def try and partner up with him he's a really nice guy

yes, that is definitely my intention. Door dings are too common in this country unfortunately and a service like this will go a long way.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          Do you know if they do repair at the car location or do we need to take to their facility?

- - - - - - - - - -

yes, that is definitely my intention. Door dings are too common in this country unfortunately and a service like this will go a long way.
          Yea the come to you also! Their shop is clean with a proper spray booth so for best results whip it down there. It's in MOE side of Al Quoz so a great location

Comment

Tiag is certainly a hard color to match. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X